Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,583 members, 7,854,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Deletion of post option needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Deletion of post option needed (213 Views)

option for deletion of posts / Dangers Of Post Covid-19 And Solutions And Opportunities For The Youth (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deletion of post option needed by Dido90: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
option for deletion of posts needed

You'll be sharing the apartment with a single and very neat person.
Re: Deletion of post option needed by VicM6: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Say u dy whine me ni....if i rent master bedroom, na me get house bdat na....abi na family house u wan rent out ni.....4 different people rent each rooms come dey share sitting rooms togeda......Notin mallam musa no go see for Zoogeria.
Re: Deletion of post option needed by BlackSpanner: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dido90:
A masters bedroom having toilet and bathroom inside a 4bedroom flat is for rent.

A single person is needed.
Neatness is a top priority.

Instead of renting a bedsitter where you would have no sitting room, come rent this one where you would enjoy free sitting room.

It is located in Effurun axis of Warri
(Jakpa/refinery road).

Include price.

Email me your contact if interested. Offer valid while vacancy lasts.

The compound is fenced round with gate and very neat.

You'll be sharing the apartment with a single and very neat person.

(1) (Reply)

5 Storey Building Office Complex For Sale At Allen / Land For Sale / 3 Bedroom Ensuite Apartment For Rent At Isheri Buknor Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.