Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) (41570 Views)

In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by mobilenewsnetwo: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
IJIOTS angry

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Suffer suffer for world... How woman go use her money buy discomfort.. When no be for molue or brt for Lagos.. Una come dey stand inside plane.. Dem know say if dem try Sidon the yansh go burst

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 3:08am On Dec 22, 2021
Just to please men, I hope she gets better, she can't keep standing. grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by Viktoreze(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by slawormiir: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
I dislike artificial things

Natural things turns me on in the body of ladies

That is why when I see a lady with that normal and natural hair style called all back without weavon

I just get wet and turned on

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by slivertongue: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wahala for the slay group

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by Zico5(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
What women cannot destroy doesn't exist. Even if God can't satisfy them then who are u? That's why man must do little and leave the rest.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by Robisky001(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish. She should proceed to enlarge are boobs as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by FILEBE(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Just imagine what women go through to seek attention from people majorly the opposite sex. These same people will come out and be preaching body positivity .

Ladies. There are some extreme things you don't do for men or to seek their attention. It is not always worth it. A guy who likes you will do. Backsides and boobs doesn't keep a man

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by BlackfireX: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Butt
Backside
Bakasi
Bumbum

No matter how we hate you...we still love you... in a doggy style way....

Something must kill a man, but make it attractive

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin
Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Okundaye4:
SO YOU CANT SIT ON A PLANE IF YOU HAD BACKSIDE SUGGERY?

WTF
grin
Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by Okundaye4(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
SO YOU CANT SIT ON A PLANE IF YOU HAD BACKSIDE SUGGERY?

WTF

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by AFULA(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2021

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by Newton2024: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
~

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by ImoleNaija: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
All to look seductive to the opposite gender & if you call these ones their befitting names, they would claim you're sexualizing them. What else are they if not sexual objects?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by kennyz247(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
nice one
Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by JooEeL(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please what exactly do some females have in their brains? No offence please. Really there are some things that baffle me to the core.

I am now believing that most women who tongue-lash body enhancement is because they are not rich enough, or have no rich man around to cater for the costs.

This is seriously unbelievable! See how idiotic they appear in the plane when viewed alongside reasonable people. This is complete madness. If these are the most things that occupy a lady's mind, I now do not blame men who view them as sexual property and say fuc-n-dump.

Is bleaching not enough? Is fake pancake not enough? Is fake eyelashes not enough? Is tummy waist trainer not enough? Are padded bra and buttwears not enough? Are the fake hairs not enough? Now pumped nyansh.

These people are seriously ridiculously stupid o!

What is paining me is the Sarah Baartman story: a native of S Africa with huge butt who was taken to U.K and France and made a sexual object, put in a cage, for shows. You wouldnt believe her story is not even yet up to 2 centuries old.
These are the kind of things you would expect the black women to keep hammering on and how shameful the slave traders were, and its links to neocolonialism we are still suffering from today.

Honestly, I hate idiots!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
They need doggy to soothe the pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by Newton2024: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Women and insecurity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by skywalker240(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
W

1 Like

Re: Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) by Prodigy777(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
They literally had pain in their asses. Lol.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Furniture Apprentice With Toyota Camry In Delta (Pix) / UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.