Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How To Make $50 - $100 (N28,000 - N56,000) Daily With Intelligence Prime Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make $50 - $100 (N28,000 - N56,000) Daily With Intelligence Prime Capital (1214 Views)

Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? / How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) / What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $50 - $100 (N28,000 - N56,000) Daily With Intelligence Prime Capital by SIAGlobe(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
As a beneficiary of this platform, I am here to introduce an opportunity that will pay your bills to come 2022. It is time for us to earn in dollars because $1 may be equivalent to N600 or N700 in 2022, so brace up!

In my few weeks of joining Intelligence Prime Capital, I have enjoyed good money and I cleared all my debts I owned since May 2021. It's actually a turning point for me and my family financially, and I believe you will also like it.

With Intelligence Prime Capital you are guaranteed profits every day because the company works on your behalf while you take care of other things that are important.

Intelligence Prime Capital is a Canadian Fintech company that deals in stocks, commodities, and other assets in the exchange market. So, whatever capital you invest with them will give you 15%, 30%, and 45% respectively. What they do is trade these products and give you dividends daily.

That means any package you go far will determine your daily income. Your earnings can be withdrawn anytime, including your principal investment.

However, from this preamble, I have done a detailed post on how to go about the investment from the beginning to the end in getting started with your investment with Intelligence Prime Capital. See the link below!

Or you can join our WhatsApp group for a detailed live presentation where you ask questions and get clarification.

������������

[https:///3ssdk4X]

The screenshots below shows a proof of recent withdrawals done successfully, and they were only processed within 5 minutes! You too can earn $50 to $100 on this platform. Kindly click the link below lemme show you how to get started.

[https://digitalvaluefeed.com/2021/12/14/intelligence-prime-capital/]

Re: How To Make $50 - $100 (N28,000 - N56,000) Daily With Intelligence Prime Capital by okogboe: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Important notice❗️
Warning ⚠️
Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam if you are an investor, take out your funds now
If you have friends advertising it, please warn them now

They do not have a trading robot
Their trades are on fake servers
Regulation is Paid for

I have done a full review with evidences of claim

Watch the video and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fa-PIafmds
Re: How To Make $50 - $100 (N28,000 - N56,000) Daily With Intelligence Prime Capital by princeso2020(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Watch the video and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fa-PIafmds[/quote]

why are you going about discouraging people with your under researched review. Do go through the guide line below to see things for yourself.

FINTRAC

FINTRAC is Canada‘s financial intelligence unit. Its role is to facilitate the detection, prevention
To verify that Intelligence Prime Capital is registered with them, just go to Google, type Fintrac and go to their site. then click on “Search for the ESM register” in the quick links.
Then, we type “Intelligence Prime capital” to find out if they are really declared in this organization.

ASIC
Then we have ASIC which stands for “Australian Securities and Investments Commission”. It is simply the official body of the Australian government that handles the regulation of investment companies. Its role is to protect Australian consumers, investors and creditors by enforcing and regulating company and financial services law.

If we go to Google, and we type Australian ASIC , we come across their site. I click on “Companies and organizations” to see the registered companies. I choose “Organizations and Business Name” and type “intelligence prime capital”.
And indeed, they are well registered as a legal company to operate in the financial markets.

THE FINCEN
And finally, we also have the MSB which stands for Money Services Business. This is the Money Services Business Information Center also called FINCEN . Its role is to protect the financial system of the United States against illicit use and to fight against money laundering. FINCEN is a public utility of the United States government.
If we actually go to the FINCEN website. We click on Money Services Business Information. We type Intelligence Prime Capital in Legal Name. We fall well on their declarative sheet.
Re: How To Make $50 - $100 (N28,000 - N56,000) Daily With Intelligence Prime Capital by princeso2020(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Intelligence prime capital is well regulated.

(1) (Reply)

New Free Trx Faucet Pay Bot To Gain $100 Daily / A Guide To Cryptocurrency Fundamentals / How To I Register On The Cscs Website With My Clearing House No. And My Cscs No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.