Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Four Financial Challenges Faced By Everyone And How To Overcome Them! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Four Financial Challenges Faced By Everyone And How To Overcome Them! (132 Views)

How To Overcome The Challenge Of Scaling Your Startup / The Biggest Challenges Of Starting A Business And How To Overcome Them / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Financial Challenges Faced By Everyone And How To Overcome Them! by Primenet(m): 2:02am On Dec 22, 2021
Compliment of the season to you all. Without wasting time, let face the burning issue for the day. The 4 Financial Challenges That Everyone Faces.

1. TAXES:
For employees this can take up 4 months to pay all your taxes like Federal Income Tax, Sales Tax, State Taxes, Local Taxes, EstateTaxes, Capital Gain Taxes, Property Taxes, etc.

2. CREDIT & DEBT:
You've used credit cards and loans to finance your needs and current lifestyle which is burying you in debt.

3. BIG BUSINESS:
Stop letting holidays and special events get you to spend money you don't have.

4. INFLATION:
How to live better in today's economy and how to save & invest for retirement with the cost of goods and services going up faster than your current income. Salaries reducing on a daily basis while prices of goods and services are skyrocketing everyday.

Financial Experts Have Found That Most people

78% Live paycheck to paycheck

70% Pay too much in Taxes

80% Face credit challenges

90% Are buried in Debt

70% Have LESS than N5,000 in Savings At Age 65. What a life!

The government, banks & big business have figured out ways to shift your income out of your pocket into THEIR pockets…by daily deductions from your account.

Income Shifting… What is it?

This is a financial strategy uses to shift income back to its original owner – YOU…

Income Shifting – you worked for your income, you earned it and YOU deserve to KEEP it...

3 Ways To Shift Your Income BACK Into Your Pocket

1. Cash-Flow Management

2. Start A Business With Business Income

3. Investment Income

Now, my team and I have figured out how you can overcome this urgly trend in a free report to enable anyone truly overcome this.

If you are interested shoot me a WhatsApp message to me 09154642250 with subject, "Free Report."

(1) (Reply)

5.0 Wireless Optical Computer Mouse For Just 3k / What Is Capital Rationing And What Are The Capital Rationing Methods / Strategic To Kit Up Your Business For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.