Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) (902 Views)

18 Illicit Drug Dealers Arrested For Supplying Intoxicants To Thugs In Kano / Two Indian Hemp Dealers Arrested In Lagos / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2021
Three notorious drug dealers have been arrested by the Kano State Police Command.

The suspects identified as Rabi’u Idris, aged 22, Abdullahi Muhammad, aged 20, and Sanusi Sani, aged 23, all of Safana LGA, Katsina State were arrested on Monday, December 20.

The suspects were arrested by Operation Puff Adder led by SP Buba Yusuf following a report that the group of Drug dealers were supplying Drugs and other intoxicating substances to some remnants of Thugs ('Yan Daba) within Kano Metropolis.

Upon interrogation, the suspects confessed to being drug dealers. And that they used to supply the drugs from Onitsha and transport it to Kano were they sell it.

Recovered from the suspects are large quantity of Tramadol Tablets, Exol Tablets, Diazapham Tabs and cash sum of one hundred and fifty thousand, six hundred Naira (N150,600:00) in denominations of N50s, N500s and N1000s proceeds believe to be from the illicit drugs.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/22/3-notorious-drug-dealers-arrested-in-kano-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by chatinent: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2021
It is better for EFCC to catch you than NDLEA.

It is the same difference between juju and otumokpo.
Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2021

Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by paulolee(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2021
see their faces with their cheap drugs...low budget drug cartels
Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by paulolee(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2021
chatinent:
It is better for EFCC to catch you than NDLEA.

It is the same difference between juju and otumokpo.
it seems you have a better understanding about drugs n its agencies...I don de suspect dis ur level of experience..
u know too much for my liking..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by Cyphar(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2021
paulolee:

it seems you have a better understanding about drugs n its agencies...I don de suspect dis ur level of experience..
u know too much for my liking..

I bin wan ask am the same question self grin grin grin
Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by holluwizzy: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Their suppliers nko?

Those re the people they need to arrest.
Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by Karlovich: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2021
embarassed So this is the reason Tinubu has been meddling with the north, he wants to turn their youths to owomida like he did to those in Lagos and the rest of the west.
Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by Arnoldkerith: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Great
Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by Angrygoat: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Whats now the role of ndlea,abi shey efcc dey substitute dia Jersey with ndlea,since na red red
Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
The suspects identified as Rabi’u Idris, aged 22, Abdullahi Muhammad, aged 20, and Sanusi Sani, aged 23, all of Safana LGA, Katsina State were arrested on Monday, December 20.

Those people that like castigating igbo people, I hope these 3 unkept NOTORIOUS DRUG DEALERS are from igbo region too. Sense you teach the zonebies in the Zoo to know that crime is no friend of a particular region only If you had not seen one around your area, it doesn't mean that such things ain't happening there but one day you will see it or hear a story that will shock you. Headslammers I know are notorious in big crimes but I still wonder why the Zoo one sided EFCC had refused to be parading them unlike other regions! Time shall tell.

Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by BlackfireX: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Release them...

Go and face the east
Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by paulolee(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Cyphar:

I bin wan ask am the same question self grin grin grin
na so na?
Re: 3 Notorious Drug Dealers Arrested In Kano (photos) by DEROX: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Karlovich:
embarassed So this is the reason Tinubu has been meddling with the north, he wants to turn their youths to owomida like he did to those in Lagos and the rest of the west.
no lets first hear from the suspects which region supplies them those things grin

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Are Aiding Kidnappers . Methodist Prelate. / 15 Years Yahøø Bøy In Tëärs As He Cønfess He Have Two Days To Lïve / Eiye Vikings And Maphite Clash Together In Ghana VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.