Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k (1076 Views)

SOLD: Very Mint Pixel 4XL, 6/64gb @ 119K (HOT OFFER) / SOLD: Neatly Used Poco X3 Pro, 6/128gb @ 119K UPDATED / SOLD: Neatly Used Redmi Note 10 Pro, 6/128gb @ 119K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by roqrules04(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Good day guys, I’m not really the type that call people out on social media platforms but when people push you to the wall sometimes you just have to act.
I have known @Daniel90 (Olorede Daniel) with business name DAAPDEALS for about 3-4 years now and I’ve been buying stuffs from him on Pre-Order. I paid for three wrist watches totaling 119k on Nov 14th and we agreed he’ll deliver the watches to Lagos on or before Nov 26th.

Till now @Daniel90 is unreachable even on WhatsApp and lines switched off. Even when I was able to see his other number on Nairaland here, I text the number and till this moment he has not replied to my text about when my order will arrive or refund of my money.

After series of messages through iMessage, he contacted me on Instagram on 15th December that he will deliver in few days. Since that day also he hasn’t replied my Instagram messages nor deliver the said package nor refund my money.

He claimed he has an accident but couldn’t send any picture evidence concerning the said incident, just words and words!!.

PLEASE I NEED MY MONEY!
These are the account information he gave me, I lie into Access Bank

ACCESS BANK
DANIEL ARIGEN AMAZING PRICES

0160272050 GTB
0697383642 ACCESS
2047308680 UBA
0083454159 diamond

OLORODE DANIEL.

Phone/WhatsApp: 07035573677, 09038209794
Instagram: Daapdeals2, Daapdeals3

Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by roqrules04(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2021
He was last seen here on Nairaland Dec 2nd.

Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by Chizbaaa(f): 3:14am On Dec 24, 2021
Hello
On the 3rd of December, I got scammed by a hair vendor but I didn’t panic. Here’s what I did, I sent an email to the fraud department of my bank and the scammer’s bank (my bank is access bank and the scammer’s bank is gtb) explaining in details what happened, proof of debit, chat, scammer’s full name and details.
I also forwarded them to cpd@cbn.gov.ng and the same day I got an email from GTbank explaining that they’d intercede with my bank on my behalf.
On the 10th I got a follow up mail that my case has been received then on the 16th I got an email from GTbank asking for my account number and full name and later that evening I got my credit alert reversal from the scammer’s account.

How this works is that the scammer will not be able to carry out any transaction until they visit the bank. Quote me for more information. I hope you get your money back

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by Ojusegunola(m): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Let's me more careful pls. scammers has invaded this platform especially the tech section.Sorry for your Loss bro,I'm a victim too.i just let it slide.God dey!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by drealcivilceno(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Use escrow, you will not hear!

Because of 2k you have lost 119k...

Yes, you can get your money back but time and money and strength will be lost during this process...

Continue!
Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by aboyaji(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2021
drealcivilceno:
Use escrow, you will not hear!

Because of 2k you have lost 119k...

Yes, you can get your money back but time and money and strength will be lost during this process...

Continue!

And wese90 escrow services is free though.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by Zzyco: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Chizbaaa:
Hello
On the 3rd of December, I got scammed by a hair vendor but I didn’t panic. Here’s what I did, I sent an email to the fraud department of my bank and the scammer’s bank (my bank is access bank and the scammer’s bank is gtb) explaining in details what happened, proof of debit, chat, scammer’s full name and details.
I also forwarded them to cpd@cbn.gov.ng and the same day I got an email from GTbank explaining that they’d intercede with my bank on my behalf.
On the 10th I got a follow up mail that my case has been received then on the 16th I got an email from GTbank asking for my account number and full name and later that evening I got my credit alert reversal from the scammer’s account.

How this works is that the scammer will not be able to carry out any transaction until they visit the bank. Quote me for more information. I hope you get your money back

Please what about a situation where the scammer at some point paid money via transfer into your account how do you get his bank details? I have his full names but not bank details. I did a job for a scammer and his ended up not paying me again after delivering the second one.
Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by Chizbaaa(f): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2021
Zzyco:

Please what about a situation where the scammer at some point paid money via transfer into your account how do you get his bank details? I have his full names but not bank details. I did a job for a scammer and his ended up not paying me again after delivering the second one.

Sorry about the money you lost but I only stated the one I know which is the scenario that you have the scammer’s bank details and full name along with proof of chat and transfer.
Sorry again
Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by drealcivilceno(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Thanks for thee info!

aboyaji:

And wese90 escrow services is free though.
Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by roqrules04(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chizbaaa:
Hello

Thanks for this responds. Can you please drop the email of the fraud department of Access bank . Thanks
Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by Chizbaaa(f): 5:15am On Jan 05, 2022
roqrules04:

Thanks for this responds. Can you please drop the email of the fraud department of Access bank . Thanks

Did you try looking online? I sent to access bank customer care
Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by roqrules04(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Chizbaaa:

Ok I’ve seen it thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by roqrules04(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Chizbaaa:

Okay I sent to Access bank but they replied and said I should contact law enforcement
Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by Poopypants: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
roqrules04:

Okay I sent to Access bank but they replied and said I should contact law enforcement
this is where and why our country will never be rid of scammers ever.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by Jheypeel(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ever heard of Escrow
Y'all deserve to be scammed
Re: Nairalander DANIEL90 Scammed Me 119k by Chizbaaa(f): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
roqrules04:

so sad. I got mine back

(1) (Reply)

MSI GL65 Leopard RTX 2070 Gaming Laptop SOLD! / HP Pavilion Gaming / Original Apple Airpod Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.