Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Get A Website For FREE This Christmas! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Website For FREE This Christmas! (210 Views)

Learn How To Code Front End (web Designing) With Only N5,000 This Christmas!! / Yeapyapp Is Offering Free Websites For Any 20 Lucky Entrepreneur This Christmas! / I Will Teach You Website Design From Scratch - Attend Class For Free This Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For FREE This Christmas! by Ignyte(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Let’s quickly get to it. Talk kuku plenty. I’m doing free websites this Christmas.

I know you’re wondering how this is possible. Well, here is how:

1. I will not charge you anything for designing your site. That is Zero Naira. I will use Elementor Pro and premium plugins that I already own.

Domain names: I will also be using low cost domain extensions for you. You might need to pay a small token which I will mention in the next point.

Hosting: Your hosting will be covered in the ‘small token’ as well. I’ll allow you to use a little bit of space from my servers on your website.

How much is ‘small token’?
N2,500 does it for an entire year, domain and hosting!

WHO IS THIS FOR?
Small websites that just want a page for people to visit and see what they do.

If you intend to build the next Alibaba, don’t take this offer.

IS THIS LEGIT?

Well you can check my offers from my Twitter page and see if anybody has ever called me a scam.

Twitter: @peterjev

You could call me as well: 0:7:0:1:3:3:7:9:1:3:9

(1) (Reply)

10GB Free Hosting Forever 2022 - No Credit Card Required / 10 Must-have Plugins For Your Website To Boost Conversions / How To Design And Develop A Website With Website Branding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.