Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (554 Views)

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Truvelisback(m): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Good day, Fellas. A long story, cut short. Some months ago, i attended a church and i became their member. The was this rude and arrogant lady who was our youth president. So, we had a youth meeting one Sunday. Little misunderstanding came up btw us which wasn't my fault. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't my fault but this lady started yelling at me like as if i was her kid brother, she embarassed me infront of other members. I was very angry but kept calm. After the meeting, i called her line and warned her never to do such again. Na only God know wetin she go tell the female head pastor, Other pastors, leaders and members of the church. They started seeing me as a bad person without even finding out from me what caused the misunderstanding btw us. The female head pastor started using indirect words to insult me. Using me to preach. Other pastors too did the same. I was so helpless because i found it very difficult to defend myself because they had all believed her lies. Another thing was that the lady was more closer to the pastor than i do. I stopped going to the church when i noticed that the issue was getting out of hand. Funny enough, this same lady pretensive called me and asked me why i haven't been coming to church? I pretensively answered her, nothing. Long story, cut short. It was last month the female pastor called my line and pretensively asked me why i have not been coming to church? I pretensively answered her, nothing. It was then she opened up and apologized to me that they didn't treat me well, that they were sorry for the way they treated me.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. A long story, cut short. Some months ago, i attended a church and i became their member. The was this rude and arrogant lady who was our youth president. So, we had a youth meeting one Sunday. Little misunderstanding came up btw us which wasn't my fault. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't my fault but this lady started yelling at me like as if i was her kid brother, she embarassed me infront of other members. I was very angry but kept calm. After the meeting, i warned her never to do such again.......
Do you even begin understand the meaning of the word 'Narcissist'? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you even begin understand the meaning of the word 'Narcissist'? undecided
U are a nuisance. Does the story look complete to u yet?
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
The highlighted aspect already speaks volumes as far as the word is concerned. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The highlighted aspect already speaks volumes as far as the word is concerned. undecided
Learn to read a story to the end b4 commenting.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
Learn to read a story to the end b4 commenting.
I did read it to the end before commenting. undecided
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I did read it to the end before commenting. undecided
Now, read again.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Truvelisback:

From this, I could conclude you were the problem in the church.

1 Like

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
HenryDion:

From this, I could conclude you were the problem in the church.
How?

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Leviticus (very Powerful And Symbolic) / We Must Create Gospel Music Shows As Alternatives To The Lewd Secular Shows. / The Falsehood Of Original Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.