Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Start waste disposal business without money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start waste disposal business without money (320 Views)

Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal / Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Field Officer For Waste Disposal Company In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start waste disposal business without money by Dabesthing: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
I know plenty people wouldn’t like this one because it has to the with waste management, yeah no one wants to have anything to do with waste because they see it as a dirty job, and that’s where they’re making a big mistake because what most people don’t know is that any business or job that people are unwilling to do, such businesses usually have a lot of money in it. This is because the competition isn’t tight, it will be very easy to earn a lot of money from it because it wouldn’t be very difficult for you to get customers since a lot of people aren’t doing it, the good part about this method I’m about to show you is that you wouldn’t have to take part is the waste disposal yourself. No, we're too posh for that.
So stay tuned while I open your eyes to another business opportunity that you didn’t know about.

Start Now

https://letsearndaily.weebly.com/

(1) (Reply)

Software Engineer (frontend) / Sales/business Development Executive In Ph,akure And Ibadan / Cryptocurrency And Tech Writers Needed ASAP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.