Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) (45359 Views)

Snake Found Inside A Bus. / Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Woman's Prado Jeep (Video, Photos) / Watch The Moment Uber Driverless Car Killed Pedestrian (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
post=108732269:
Animals wey just dey enjoy dem lives jejely.
Dey think about how to jollificate for Christmas,
Na dem dis illiterates kill so.
May God save Africans from illiteracy.
Spits on y'all!

You well so
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Venymen(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
This news is more than 4 months old na
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by aryzgreat: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ejikemich:
Anybody that says witchcraft doesn't exist is a blind fellow....how on earth are cats and snakes together in a car,when normally they will fight themselves to death...

They are looking for rats.
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by vikstandon(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
This thing no happen this year o... Recyclers!!!

1 Like

Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Engrr(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Very simple logic! Anybody that knows cats very well should know that thier mother will always relocate the kitten whenever she feels that thei lives are threatened. And the snake came in search of the kittens. When will we stop all these supertiteous belief? The lives of the poor kitten has just been wasted! I blame poverty......Next thing will be testmony in church

1 Like

Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Freedom34: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Eyahhh....even d oyiboman wey preach atheism for una dey worship Lucifer (aka luciferians) for one side.
If u believe there is a God (which you can't see) then you must know say e opposite -devil - exist!
cool
post=108732269:
Spits on y'all!

1 Like

Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by freshkpomo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Illiteracy is a disease.
It's ok to be ignorant, but don't be proud about it.

You are the ignorant one here my friend, you don't know the difference between wild and cultured (domesticated) animals right?
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ejikemich:
Anybody that says witchcraft doesn't exist is a blind fellow....how on earth are cats and snakes together in a car,when normally they will fight themselves to death...
The hippopotamus and crocodile are worst of enemies but they often cohabit in the same swamp so it is very possible after all in mathematics, minus minus is equal to plus.
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Old video, I can remember the video.
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:34am On Dec 23, 2021
freshkpomo:

You are the ignorant one here my friend, you don't know the difference between wild and cultured (domesticated) animals right?
MLK Jr was right. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Take the crown brother. Wear it with pride.
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2021
Village people following people up and down
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 23, 2021
My take: A mother cat hid her kittens in the car and the snake found them and may have killed them, and owner smelt the dead cats took car to mechanic.
But was the snake dead also ? If so the mother cat may have caught and killed the snake. It would be interesting to know where they where about on the car they were all found.
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Carparts888(m): 1:20am On Dec 23, 2021
The question here should be why the coincidence of 4 cats and a snake in t same vehicle?
I believe the vehicle is mice infested that's what must have attracted the snake and the cats.
The vehicle owner should properly fumigate the vehicle and most importantly find the loop hole where the snake and cats must have used to enter the vehicle to prevent this from reoccurring.

1 Like

Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Ejikemich:
So why don’t we use our “witchcraft technology” to settle our national debt 100%!
Gullible people!
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by begge: 5:37am On Dec 23, 2021
These are messenger or okaigbe from the village waiting to deliver
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Peacezone000(m): 5:40am On Dec 23, 2021
This is an old pic. Saw it two years ago. Surprisingly nairaland brought it to fp

post=108732269:
Spits on y'all!
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by dettolgel: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2021
Ejikemich:

Rat and/or warmth. They are looking for rat. Probably rats do enter the car or they are looking for warmth given that temperature is dropping this season.
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Dayvidblue: 6:41am On Dec 23, 2021
nduprincekc:
Four cats and snake found dead in a car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcPjljT49l0

This is quite shocking I must say

I believe this can be logically explained without resorting to absurdities.
The snake could have bitten the four cats and was subsequently killed by the cats but later on the snake's venom took it's toll on the the cats and hence their death.
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by freshkpomo(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2021
PotatoSalad:

MLK Jr was right. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Take the crown brother. Wear it with pride.

I too go like nairaland o, dumb people go dey confidently defend their errors grin ... Admit bro, you Don talk rubbish... The photo you posted, does that look like the wild to you? Even in parks, you can see lions and monkeys sleeping on same bed. You are using the photo of a tammed animal to prove your point.

I don't need to keep exchanging words with someone as ignorant as you, blinded by pride and refuse to learn.. People live with cats and dogs eating from same plate under one roof, will a wild cat and a wild dog over do that?

See the kind brain when full nairaland, I pity people seeking advice from here.. cry
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Josesv: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2021
If it happened in UK Pastor Righteousness would have posted it as youtube download for pc baby kittens saved from snake and preach about the love of God after a couple adopted the kittens.
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by osazsky(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Where was the car packed..how many years the car take break down
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Tokotaya: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2021
This incident happened long ago na. Over 6 months ago if I'm not mistaken. If I search this Nairaland, sef, I go see am.
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2021
Nothing superstitious here.Stop opening sunroofs...
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Emperor5(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2021
Results of dirty environment
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Das1mama: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2021
Old news sha......
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Qualer: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2021
WibusJaga:

We always tend to spiritualise this kind of incidents. If you carry our proper investigations, you will discover what really happened. Nothing supernatural there.

the cats obviously chased the snake and it ran into the car and they followed!!
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Mamijoh(f): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ejikemich:
I wonder ooh
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Conspiracy of wickedness
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by ronyman(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fool
WibusJaga:

We always tend to spiritualise this kind of incidents. If you carry our proper investigations, you will discover what really happened. Nothing supernatural there.
Re: Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2021
Tokotaya:
This incident happened long ago na. Over 6 months ago if I'm not mistaken. If I search this Nairaland, sef, I go see am.

Busted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) / Ali Bin Alua: The First Person To Own A Car In Kano / The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.