Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (571 Views)

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? / Is Sex With Sex Doll A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Sammiegreg(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
?
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
enjoy the toto and stop deceiving your own self!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Optimistguy1969: 12:25am On Dec 23, 2021
Go marry, let us hear word!!!!!

Repent sef
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Sammiegreg:
Hello guys. I will go straight to the point.
This year, a struggle with sex came as I committed it and reported myself to the Pastor but yet I still had sex for the third time this year. Am drifting from Christ and I hate what am doing. I need a lasting solution to it as it can land me in Hell if I don't genuinely repent. So any Christian who had an experience and how they overcame?
You are yourself not ready to commit to God. You still think to be a Christian is about committing to your Pastors and mogs. undecided

You shouldn't bother yourself then as what you have is religion and not real. When you are ready to obey Jesus Christ no matter what, then your real journey will begin. undecided
Re: . by Timoleon(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2021
How can you be struggling with sex as a Christian? You are either a Christian (a person following in the footsteps of Christ and utterly devoted to his teachings. Hence no premarital sex) or you are not a Christian hence you have conflicting understanding on premarital sex.

Na so one girl Dey stress me say she would rather be a believer than be a Christian because Christians are sinful people but believers are disciples. I com Dey vex. How person go be believer and disciple of Christ and e no go be Christian?

1 Like

Re: . by Mood11: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2021
Get married.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Timoleon:
How can you be struggling with sex as a Christian? You are either a Christian (a person following in the footsteps of Christ and utterly devoted to his teachings. Hence no premarital sex) or you are not a Christian hence you have conflicting understanding on premarital sex.

Na so one girl Dey stress me say she would rather be a believer than be a Christian because Christians are sinful people but believers are disciples. I com Dey vex. How person go be believer and disciple of Christ and e no go be Christian?
The word 'Christian', in today's world, is used as a sort of brand name use to reference any thing that connects to the Bible in any way or form. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Ayo081(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2021
It is a good one that you didn't cover your sin as you have it in your signature. undecided

But as you can see, opening up alone doesn't mean repentance, therefore the ball is in your court. undecided

It is better to open up to God and repent totally than to open up to a Man everytime you commit thinking and patting yourself you've done well according to the Bible. undecided

Some posters suggest that you marry but I'm afraid if you can't deal with the issue now that you're unmarried how sure that you wouldn't commit adultery and then open up to your Pastor undecided

Deal with the activities and demand of the flesh instead undecided
Re: . by culf: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2021
the urge will always be there, it's only for you to be discipline and anytime the urge come, distract yourself, don't keep thinking about it, get busy and all that until the feeling temporary goes away.

mastering how to control that feeling is the best.
Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Sammiegreg:
Hello guys. I will go straight to the point.
This year, a struggle with sex came as I committed it and reported myself to the Pastor but yet I still had sex for the third time this year. Am drifting from Christ and I hate what am doing. I need a lasting solution to it as it can land me in Hell if I don't genuinely repent. So any Christian who had an experience and how they overcame?
It could be overwhelming!
Sudden contact with sexually provocative cites on the TV or internet, musical videos that exposes private parts of the opposite sex, songs with erotic lyrics, provocative dresses all around you and attractive opposite sex making sexual advances at you, and to worsen matters people you highly revere and respected as religious are also getting involved in promiscuity.
So how on earth can one conquer all these and remain chaste?
Perhaps you will like to learn from my experience.
I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, would you like me to share my experience with you? smiley
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2021
culf:
the urge will always be there, it's only for you to be discipline and anytime the urge come, distract yourself, don't keep thinking about it, get busy and all that until the feeling temporary goes away.

Any individual who has yet to learn self-control or self-discipline where the things of this world is, is not ready to make a committed where God is concerned. undecided

Buddhist monks, who know no God, have self-control and throughly disciple themselves daily in order that they may reach their enlightenment. How much more then a one who claims commitment to God? undecided
Re: . by culf: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Any individual who has yet to learn self-control or self-discipline where the things of this world is, is not ready to make a committed where God is concerned. undecided

Buddhist monks, who know no God, have self-control and throughly disciple themselves daily in order that they may reach their enlightenment. How much more then a one who claims commitment to God? undecided

hmmmm....
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Timoleon:

I tire o.

Like a person saying she is a human being but not a man.
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
culf:

If you knew that all women are that evil woman whom you read of in the news, I am certain the urge will be gone.

Secondly, if you understand that proverbs tells you that there is only one woman in the whole earth who will be good to you (law of male and female), the rest are the-evils, I believe you would understand why God is God Indeed and why He says "Obey me".

Thirdly, you need to Truly understand and Agree to why you need to be Holy else, you will be no different from sin filled men.

(1) (Reply)

God Hasn’t Told Me Who’ll Be President In 2023 – Adeboye / The Supreme Body Of Ogboni Association Worldwide Gets 1st President, Oba Tajudee / Pastor Ashimolowo To Retire, Appoints Son As Resident Pastor In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.