Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? (28340 Views)

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2018
Nairalanders, You see that this particular sin is even different from fornication or bestiality oo, imagine sleeeping with lifeless object.. Anyone have an idea...what do u classify this type of sin into?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, You see that this particular sin is even different from fornication or bestiality oo, imagine sleeeping with lifeless object.. Anyone have an idea...what do u classify this type of sin into?
That one weak Bible my brother.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by 12submarine(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2018
The holier than thou crew have arrived.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by koolaid87: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Idolsextry wink

Meanwhile,

Only a slowpoke would advocate or engage in any sexual intercourse with a Toy. And reading people's comment, displaying their acceptance of this fuckery means we lost it.

I'm not surprise though cos the holy Quoran says Satan makes evil fair seeming.

In the 70's n 80's, shit like this wouldn't even worth talking about, much less accepting it.. but now, they've eaten the minds of the people, hence we losing our sense of morality.

If we don't repudiate this foolishness, then the next coming generation might take things to the next level, embracing and accepting necrophilism and acts of bestiality.

No matter how things get mainstreamed by the Hollywood world, we shouldn't just accept everything. They eating our sense of morality and we losing our values subconsciously.

Wake up Afrikans!

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2018
It is idolatry. (Galatians 5:19-21) All unrighteousness is a sin. (1 John 5:17) It is unnatural to desire a doll (an idol). (Jude 1:7) God will judge the sexually immoral... (Hebrews 13:4)

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Fifthwave(f): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2018
12submarine:
The holier than thou crew have arrived.

This is not a holier than thou issue.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by pyyxxaro: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2018
Go and ask Moslem that rubbish queston undecided

Mad Cow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by tstx(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2018
if you are not sinning you are not living, you are merely existing...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by michlins(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2018
The bible never envisaged this advancement. So let's wait for the pastors to name it for the bible

7 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:
It is idolatry. (Galatians 5:19-21)
All unrighteousness is a sin. (1 John 5:17)
It is unnatural to desire a doll (an idol). (Jude 1:7)
God will judge the sexually immoral... (Hebrews 13:4)

lol u think 2 much

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Emmytes(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2018
koolaid87:
Idolsextry wink

Meanwhile,

Only a slowpoke would advocate or engage in any sexual intercourse with a Toy. And reading people's comment, displaying their acceptance of this fuckery means we lost it.

I'm not surprise though cos the holy Quoran says Satan makes evil fair seeming.

In the 70's n 80's, shit like this wouldn't even worth talking about, much less accepting it.. but now, they've eaten the minds of the people, hence we losing our sense of morality.

If we don't, then the next coming generation would take things to the next level, embracing and accepting necrophilism and acts of bestiality.

No matter how things get mainstreamed by the Hollywood world, we shouldn't just accept everything. They eating our sense of morality and we losing our values subconsciously.

Wake up Afrikans!

Man keeps evolving, you better get used to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by koolaid87: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Emmytes:

Man keeps evolving, you better get used to it.

Not against the will of my maker.

Salaams

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Emmytes(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2018
bible 3.0 should be released to accommodate the new sins not included in version 1.0 and 2.0. Same with the Koran.

They should call it the Mordern testament. cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Emmytes(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2018
koolaid87:

Not against the will of my maker.

Salaams

Wake up

Your maker doesn't care. If he did, he wouldn't put those urges in your body in the first place.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by koolaid87: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2018
Emmytes:

Wake up

Your maker doesn't care. If he did, he wouldn't put those urges in your body in the first place.

My Maker, Jehovah cares. I have sexual urges for Women not toys.

Have a good day Bro

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Emmytes(m): 8:16am On Jan 28, 2018
koolaid87:

My Maker, Jehovah cares. I have sexual urges for Women not toys.

Have a good day Bro

Good for you. Let others who crave for toys exercise their freedom. They are doing nobody no harm. When they get to your imaginary hell, they can bear the consequences.

Have a beautiful day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by saintkeppy(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2018
If u're married &u engage urself in bleepin' sex doll it is called IDOLTERY or if u're single, &u like patronizin'&bleepin' Sex Doll it is called IDOLNICATION wink

Those who worship&advocatin'Sex Doll is called Sex IDOLIFICATION undecided

Those who wear Top-notch makeups, with silk Brazilian hair to match, tryin' so hard to look like a Sex Doll, that means u've been IDOLIFIED, in this case Men will start seein' u as Sex Doll cool ask Bob Risky.

Brethren! Brace up, the End is here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by EarthXmetahuman: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2018
That's why we said Bible was written by barbarians to control barbarians and a particular culture or way of life.
Those who wrote sucked at predicting the future.

Bible only condemn the so called sins back then like gay sex or stealling or fucking someone's wife.. but refused to strongly condemn slavery, murder, invasions.

If those who wrote Bible knew there will be something called sex doll or cigarettes, or things stronger than their current way, they probably would have added them to the Bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by olasaad(f): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Go and ask Moslem that rubbish queston undecided

Mad Cow

Lol Muslims have already stated their views on it last Friday so is your turn to be enlighten on the evil call sex doll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by martineverest(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2018
sex dollers
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by KevinDein: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Honestly have no idea.

But they certainly won't be referred any differently from people who use dildos, vibrators, cucumbers etc

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by dangotesmummy: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
They're referred to as reprobates.God said ,in the bible,he gave them up to their wild desires for they're already damned.when I get the bible verse,I'll put it there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by HeyCorleone(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Anybody who sleeps with his girlfriend or any other girl who he isn't legally married to and calls others names for sleeping with a sex doll is not in the right frame of mind. You're just being hopelessly hypocritic.

That you sleep with a human doesn't make what you do right.

So people should not come here and talk rubbish.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Jamiubond009(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Ah-doll-terers

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by AnodaIT(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Dollicators

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Pavore9: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Am more concerned about the psychological impact.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by classicalbenson(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2018
electrical/recharble fornication
Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by nowpresence(f): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2018
tstx:
if you are not sinning you are not living
abi.
it is part of our existence even the Bible acknowledged it when it says, all of sin and come short of his glory

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by ednut1(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Smh

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Liveair: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Rubbish!
And what do you call the Unsolicited willfully violation of a supposed Virgin by your God in the name if immaculate conception?

If there was any worse place than hell your God will spend his eternity there. Hypocrite!
Who takes the Bible seriously.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by Femich18(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Fifthwave:
It is idolatry. (Galatians 5:19-21) All unrighteousness is a sin. (1 John 5:17) It is unnatural to desire a doll (an idol). (Jude 1:7) God will judge the sexually immoral... (Hebrews 13:4)
Gbam

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? by AnodaIT(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2018
dangotesmummy:
They're referred to as reprobates.God said ,in the bible,he gave them up to their wild desires for they're already damned.when I get the bible verse,I'll put it there
Romans 1:24-32

Your verse is 28

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? / Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Do You Believe There's Curse Of The First Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.