Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Only App I Recommend To You This December. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Only App I Recommend To You This December. (232 Views)

This Is The Only App I Recommend This December / My Experience With An App I Think Can Kick Off Uber And Taxify / Buy Smartphone On Slickmobile And Stand A Chance To Win Iphone 11 This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only App I Recommend To You This December. by Esideks(f): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2021
The SHAREit lite app is the fastest way to share files with your friends. This user-friendly app does not only allow you to share files; apps, pictures, videos, music, documents etc conveniently but also at a speed faster than lightning.

What’s more? To use the SHAREit lite app, you do not need to be connected to the internet and files shared maintains its quality.

The SHAREit lite app allows you to send large files in seconds, like movies, video collections, music albums, documents, photo albums etc. You do not have to worry about sending that large file, just connect, send and viola!

The best part is that the SHAREit app allows you to connect with your friends and other users without any internet connection required! Download Now, use it and thank me!

(1) (Reply)

Not available anymore / Iphone Dealz / Ps5 Console Standard Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.