Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria (5889 Views)

COVID-19 Update For February 22 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 22 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For December 22 2020 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2021
CrestMan:
Thank you so much.
Suddenly, no one makes reference to common flu associated with cold/harmattan weather? Everything is now covid even if you injure your wrist, that fraud op and his cohorts will still label it covid so as to scare the gullible

There's no disease again on the planet anymore apart from COVID.

Even my tire got deflated last night but I'm not bothered because I know it's COVID.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria by gbolswag(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Who they do the test
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria by tuoyoojo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
bluefilm:

So having cough and nasal congestions, most especially during this harmattan period, is now COVID symptoms to you?

This COVID spell that was cast on you guys is even getting WORSE as the days go by.

Tufiakwa

Whether you believe in gravity or not does not change it.

Whether you believe there is COVID or not is immaterial

I had had covid and I almost lost my life and I know how it feels

Saying that the harmattan is causing cough and nasal congestion 100 percent is not true.

I know the number of people I have diagnosed with covid these last few weeks

If you decide to live in limbo, good for you

Anything when happen, take am like that

Once again, I am happy that this strain is not that fatal but people have lost their lives and these people matter
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
tuoyoojo:
Whether you believe in gravity or not does not change it.

Whether you believe there is COVID or not is immaterial

I had had covid and I almost lost my life and I know how it feels

Saying that the harmattan is causing cough and nasal congestion 100 percent is not true.

I know the number of people I have diagnosed with covid these last few weeks

If you decide to live in limbo, good for you

Anything when happen, take am like that

Once again, I am happy that this strain is not that fatal but people have lost their lives and these people matter

You are free to choose your own Poison.

It's completely okay by me.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria by delzbaba(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lockdown Lagos and everything will be alright, because those people stubborn wella
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
250million people and only 5000 were infected. Just 2 patients died...ah...we move jare.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria by ScamDemicEra: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
tuoyoojo:
Look around and see the number of people coughing and having nasal congestion

This thing is real

Our saving grace is that this strain is not very fatal

May God help us as we help ourselves

Nobody needs to convince anyone malaria, hepatitis, cholera are real, any disease that needs propaganda is a fraud.

People have been coughing and having nasal congestion since forever, prior to 2020 you call them different names.

Covid19 is a scam by drug dealers to create a race of junkies who'd be needing boosters forever because their natural immunity has been decimated.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria by tuoyoojo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
ScamDemicEra:

Nobody needs to convince anyone malaria, hepatitis, cholera are real, any disease that needs propaganda is a fraud.

People have been coughing and having nasal congestion since forever, prior to 2020 you call them different names.

Covid19 is a scam by drug dealers to create a race of junkies who'd be needing boosters forever because their natural immunity has been decimated.

Chief, Malaria, hepatitis and what not has been with us from time immemorial. Covid started a day shy of one in 2020.

Most newly diagnosed infectious disease would pass thru same process as COVID..the denial of it being real is one of them.

I am talking to you from a stand point of someone who almost died from covid 19. Just today in the hospital , I have diagnosed two people with covid.

What were their symptoms? Malaria like with cough and catarrh. One had lost sense of smell.

If you don't not believe it COVID, you are most likely not going to take precautional measures to prevent it.

You may be lucky, you may not contract it, others may. For those who contract it, a huge number would have mild to moderate symptoms but a few may have life threatening complications.

If only one life is lost, that life is precious, imagine it was a close relative and there was something you could have done to stop it's spread but you didn't
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 22 2021 In Nigeria by captain247: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
How possible this huge number in one day when inbound travellers has got negative test report before boarding .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Sleep Is Needed Daily? / FRSC To Hospitals : Reject Accident Victims & Be Charged To Court / What Is An Honorary Consultant In A Teaching Hospital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.