Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe (1203 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / 'Imagine' By 'Goodluck Jonathan' - Funny Music Video / Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by seanet02: 5:42am On Jun 15, 2011
Seun why did you replace Aisha with another guy? I thought you wanted to Yee ibe wo and probably she rejected the idea and you sacked her. She is my beloved tomato here and seems i have migraine since she left, why did you sack her, don't ignore this thread as i will make sure it is always in the front page using becomerich style. President Azikwe has signed the FOI bill into law, so i demand you provide me a justified and logical answer to the real question within 5 hours failing which legal battle will erupt. Why did you sack my Tomato
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by seanet02: 6:10am On Jun 15, 2011
Seun you can not kill this thread. Tell me the truth, Ofe Yebe wo ni, Egba Meji kin jarawon niyan tell me the truth
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by Seun(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2011
She resigned because, on Facebook, I said Buhari was crying because he knows he's going to lose the election.
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by efisher(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2011
I miss Aisha2. sad
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by enyojo(f): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2011
I MISS HER TERRIBLY

AISHA2, PLS DON'T MIND WHATEVER SEUN SAID ON FACEBOOK, PHONE, TWITTER, 2GO, EVEN ON CNN FOR ALL I CARE.

PLS COME BACK TO NAIRALAND EVEN IF U DONT WANT TO BE A MODERATOR
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by macjive01: 6:47am On Jun 15, 2011
If what seun is saying is the truth now cud u wrap ur mind around what causes Muslims even the enlightened ones, I wud imagine Aisha is one, to turn so fanatic and even extremist.

I bet if seun was her husband and repeated why he say on Facebook to her in person Na burial vigil we for dey talk about.

Bloody shame!

1 Like

Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by enyojo(f): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2011
^^My friend, use ur brain
u dnt arrive to judgement and even condemnation without hearing both parties first!
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by dayokanu(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2011
macjive01:

If what seun is saying is the truth now cud u wrap your mind around what causes Muslims even the enlightened ones, I wud imagine Aisha is one, to turn so fanatic and even extremist.

I bet if seun was her husband and repeated why he say on Facebook to her in person Na burial vigil we for dey talk about.

Bloody shame!

WHat a shame on you.

WHo told you Aisha is a Moslem?
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by Obiagu1(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2011
Why are you guys bitter that Aisha left?

Is it because she helped you silence Igbo posters by moving their threads to racism section while she left your very tribalistic posts on politics section?
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by macjive01: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2011
@enyioyo, there is a condition attached to that statement. [size=28pt]IF![/size] [size=16pt]if what seun is saying is the truth[/size]
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by seanet02: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2011
Seun:

She resigned because, on Facebook, I said Buhari was crying because he knows he's going to lose the election.
You are lying, that was not what happened. Aisha2 please come back. I miss you my Tomato
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by enyojo(f): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2011
^^ U are saying too much for a day, and its still morning.
Goodluck to ur yeye mouth.
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by AndreUweh(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2011
Aishat2 went astray in her support for Buhari. I saw it coming. During the campaign era, I pointed out to her all the politics of bitterness she was playing especially all the personal attacks on Mrs Jonathan just for the sake of politics. I Pray she comes back, she hardly insulted forumites.
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by AndreUweh(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2011
Obiagu1:

Why are you guys bitter that Aisha left?

Is it because she helped you silence Igbo posters by moving their threads to racism section while she left your very tribalistic posts on politics section?
She was very fair to all just like Jarus and OAMJ are. Mukina was responsible for that.
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by tpia5: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2011
Is that really what happened?

I did say it seemed like aisha had a gigantic crush on buhari but i think someone took offence at that or something.

Her own went beyond mere politics, imo.

But why crush on buhari and not his younger brothers. True the man has a good figure but he's not that young nah.
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by enyojo(f): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2011
Moderators,
Why did you delete my post simply because I quoted someone who made an abusive statement that I wanted to correct? You threw away the baby with the bath water. i belong to some UK Online forums, and they don't do that
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by olabukola: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2011
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by mukina2: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

She was very fair to all just like Jarus and OAMJ are. Mukina was responsible for that.
mukina was responsible for?
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by jmaine: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
My post was quarantined embarassed embarassed . . goes to show we are having an active moderator on the prowl grin . . good job wink
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by Obiagu1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

My mistake.
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by enyojo(f): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Aishat2 went astray in her support for Buhari. I saw it coming. During the campaign era, I pointed out to her all the politics of bitterness she was playing especially all the personal attacks on Mrs Jonathan just for the sake of politics. I Pray she comes back, she hardly insulted forumites.

Till date, you cannot point to a single post by Aisha2 where she insulted Dame Jonathan. The President's overzealously lousy wife abused her own self. Not Aisha. How could she have said 'umbulela' and 'My fellow widows' among other unbecoming public utterances?
If you can't provide any links where Aisha2 used abusive language on Mrs (Dr) Dame, then forever keep mum  lipsrsealed
Re: Seun, Why Did You Sack Aisha2 From Politics Section? Foi Assented To By Goodluck Azikwe by semid4lyfe(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
Jeez! Too many jobless peeps in this politics section. . .

Aisha2 resigned as moderator and has moved on with her life. Y'all should do the same and stop creating these silly threads and hounding the admin. Soldier come, soldier go, barrack remain! Soldier die, another one take hin place and life goes on.

She wasn't banned so she'll post when she feels like and wants to. All these fanboyism is unnecessary. . . .

(1) (Reply)

How Customs Officer U.b Yahaya Is Using His Position To Steal. / Robbers Storm Kalu’s House, Kill One, Cart Away N2m / Recorded Phone Call Between John F Kennedy And Abubakar Tafawa Balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.