Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Be Honest Between Portable And Poco Lee Who’s At Fault? (see What Happened) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Honest Between Portable And Poco Lee Who’s At Fault? (see What Happened) (421 Views)

Who Will Win This Fight On 26th December Between Portable And Charles Okocha / Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee / Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest Between Portable And Poco Lee Who’s At Fault? (see What Happened) by Tunex252(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2021
Trending singer Portable, popularly known as Zazoo, has called out prolific dancer and hypeman Poco Lee over claims that the dancer hijacked his song.

It will be recalled that Portable recently came into the limelight after he was introduced to Ace rapper Olamide by Poco Lee to make a song titled ‘ZaZoo Zehh‘, a song that has racked up over three million streams on audiomack since its release and has easily become one of the buzzing songs for the festive season.

Upon the release of the song on the 14th of December 2021, it indicated Poco Lee as the original owner of the song, indicating Portable and Olamide as featured acts.

Reacting to that, Portable recounts how he was sprayed approximately $3,000 by Wizkid in a just concluded concert in Lagos state, but he only received $600 of which Poco Lee kept the rest of money for himself.

MY OPINION:
In my opinion, wetin Poco Lee do no good even though Portable overreacted and shouldn’t have posted the matter on social media, as it could affect his career negatively.

Yes Poco Lee introduced him to Olamide, good and fine, but that does not mean he should be used and cheated on.

Poco Lee shouldn’t have claimed the song ownership. If anyone is to claim the ‘ZaZoo Zehh’, song, that should be Olamide not Poco Lee.

Yes Portable overreacted, but you and I know that he is just a hungry upcoming artiste from the street, so we shouldn’t be surprised that he called Poco Lee out over $3K. The young man probably haven’t seen or touched such amount of money all his career. You get the point now?

Before I drop pen, I’d like to say something. “When helping someone, be selfless”. That’s all I can say.

Guys what’s your take on this?

Be Honest Between Portable And Poco Lee Who’s At Fault?

https://marlianstv.com/be-honest-between-portable-and-poco-lee-whos-at-fault-see-what-happened/

Lalasticlala

Re: Be Honest Between Portable And Poco Lee Who’s At Fault? (see What Happened) by eyenogoquiet(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2021
Zazoo zeeh grin grin grin
Re: Be Honest Between Portable And Poco Lee Who’s At Fault? (see What Happened) by Ebubechuwku(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Ricarddo Banks, Give Fans A Smile Again..(photos/video).. / Check Out What This Girls Were Caught Doing / Why Annie Idibia Will Never Dump 2 Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.