Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) (42283 Views)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by Str8talk21: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
In as much as I have no beef wt Soludo but, I am really concern over first ladies of different state govt having NGOs out of t e blues to be used as conduit to funnel out state funds through the back door wt phony social projects. If you ask, what were they doing before their husbands became the govt of their state, you will found out that, they were literally housewives doing virtually nothing.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by Wchris(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
These are all show off
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by heniford2: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Just pray ur husband work oh! Or this media hyping oh
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by Kubernetes: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Shahogun:
Nigeria fitness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617_rmYd6Hs

i like your style of hausa talk and youtube presentation.
its Unique.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by Ten06(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
The place does not look like gymnasium.

She is practicing boxing in preparedness for the wives of Local Government chairmen and house of house of assembly members wives
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by GGirll: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Princeton92:
I never smell money oh, I never start life not to talk marry oh.... Uuuhhhh chineke

kiss cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by Chizzy7890(f): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by sript: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Potential side chicks watch out.. grin

Issokay grin
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by idomytin(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nonsense dey smell.. Gym when many of the ladies dey use f**k up and down. Mtchweeee
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGnoUfFCFj8

She is getting for the work ahead of time

Nice one I must say

what did she use to hit the gym? is it pestle or baseball bat? hope the gym did not scatter?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by TheAlchemist: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lovely workout... Anambra marathon, tennis classic with Nadal present ... trust me guys AJ vs fury live may probably happen in Anambra. The Soludos" wants to see a new generation of physically and mentally fit Nigerians.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by tujays(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Both governor and wifey hitting the gym and getting ready to loot the gullible state/Ipobians dry again. tomorrow they will come blaming Buhari, fulani, north and lord lugard. clowns grin
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by madjune(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
They've been training like governance is about fighting?

What's going on in that state sef?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by SKINDOGGY: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Baawaa:
Soludo and his wife knows that anambrians are stubborn people so they were preparing for them big time

Bro we are Ndi Anambra not Anambrarians ok or u just said Anambra people,
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by Abujaexpress: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
What of if the man mistakenly touch her brst now?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Chijeep:
Nice 1...
How I hope our fellow Yoruba muslims will shun what they will put in there mouth and vote for a young and strong candidate with intellect.
The way abia people shunned kerosene abi?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by hysteresis: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
garyaustin:
Go and learn Karate, King fu etc
Have you learrnt it?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by hysteresis: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abujaexpress:
What is the man mistakenly touch her brst now?
Na relaxer full your head.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by hysteresis: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
tujays:
Both governor and wifey hitting the gym and getting ready to loot the gullible state/Ipobians dry again. tomorrow they will come blaming Buhari, fulani, north and lord lugard. clowns grin
Better than being an Afonja or being constantly kidnapped by herdsmen
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by AmazingELixir: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
lipsrsealed

Gyming inside sitting room dawan come be wetin...
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Get back your shape quick before all those small small girls with big bum bum wey dey do P.A collect ya husband
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
suffering:
It’s no longer an insult to admit that this forum will never reach Reddit nor Facebook level of greatness and everyone behind the scenes is happy with such knowledge. Those who could elevate the platform long ago stayed content being small-minded and unwilling to positive suggestions from members. All that matters is one man’s pockets are lined when an effective leadership style would feed at least twenty people equally in surplus.

Make una remain stagnant. Time don pass una since. I’ll sign off soon, local champions.
why are u still here then? Go back to your reddit and leave us alone with your big big grammar
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by ebufa: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
garyaustin:
Go and learn Karate, King fu etc

oga waka go front! bad belle people!
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by Clinghton: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Children next.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) by Huracio(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
okay seen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari / El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.