Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife (912 Views)

Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years / Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by prumetrics: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2021
Her Majesty Queen Silekunola Naomi has announced her divorce from the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II.

In a statement posted on her verified Instagram handle on Thursday, she said announced an end to the three-year marriage.

She wrote, “Today I announce the beginning of a new dawn and the close of a chapter. Today, I am a mother to God’s unique gift. I am no longer a slave to...https://sleekgist.com/breaking-queen-naomi-silekunola-announces-divorce-from-ooni-of-ife-explains-reasons/

Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by Redoil: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2021
may this evil wish not come to past
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by Sunnymatey(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2021
What's the problem with kabisie
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by Wazobia2216: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2021
prumetrics:
Her Majesty Queen Silekunola Naomi has announced her divorce from the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II.

In a statement posted on her verified Instagram handle on Thursday, she said announced an end to the three-year marriage.

She wrote, “Today I announce the beginning of a new dawn and the close of a chapter. Today, I am a mother to God’s unique gift. I am no longer a slave
to my thoughts of perfection. I, at this moment, announce that I shall no longer be referred to as wife to the Ooni of Ife or as Queen of Ile-Ife but as the Queen of the people and mother of my adorable Prince.” to...https://sleekgist.com/breaking-queen-naomi-silekunola-announces-divorce-from-ooni-of-ife-explains-reasons/
Ooni was going to church before he married her. After marriage, he suddenly expects her to adjust to his customs and traditions!

The girl even try by marrying Ooni with her religious background!

The Ooni had better do something before the people starts counting
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by dollynnn(f): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Hmm
I guess she just realized that " light and darkness" have nothing in common
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by tyson98: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by Mstick: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2021
Ooni is the problem, three women divorcing him with all his money and fame? Come on this man is a walking red flag and so many women are in that palace waiting for him to claim them.

Imagine announcing your divorce on the 23rd of December.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by ivolt: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2021
hmm
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by bukiah: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2021
I hope this is not true.
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by alpharoyalty: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fake news
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
alpharoyalty:
Fake news
It's not fake.
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by Frestuffng: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
it's true.
alpharoyalty:
Fake news
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by alpharoyalty: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Frestuffng:
not everything is as fake as your life.

You don't need to throw a jab at me my brother.
I was in denial at first until I confirmed it on a trusted news website.
I hate to see beautiful relationship go sour.
Wish them both all the best.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by alpharoyalty: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Leaforever:

It's not fake.

Just confirmed it.
Wish them all the best.
Re: BREAKING: Queen Naomi Silekunola Announces Divorce From Ooni Of Ife by Frestuffng: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
alpharoyalty:

You don't need to throw a jab at me my brother.
I was in denial at first until I confirmed it on a trusted news website.
I hate to see beautiful relationship go sour.
Wish them both all the best.
alright, I'll remove the jab.

(1) (Reply)

Bournaboy Shows Off His N100m Wrist Watch As He Shades Shatta Wale: Video / Popular Singer, Slim Joe Aka Oti Yan Yan Is Dead / "Apology Accepted But Access Denied"- BBN Vee Sends Cryptic Msg To Ex Lover, Neo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.