Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Swear You’ve No Hands In Southern Kaduna Ethnic Cleansing – IPOB To El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swear You’ve No Hands In Southern Kaduna Ethnic Cleansing – IPOB To El-rufai (940 Views)

Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government / I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swear You’ve No Hands In Southern Kaduna Ethnic Cleansing – IPOB To El-rufai by Sunday2021: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tingotoe:
Southern Kaduna people aren't terrorists like those IPOB bastards. I don't even know why IPOB are attaching to them by force
IAM from southern kaduna , and can say that we have nothing in common with IPOB terrorists. We may have disagreement in terms of politics and religion in kaduna state but we cannot, I repeat! we can never have anything to do with ipob terrorists, therefore IAM warning those ipob terrorists to stop attaching us with them. Issue of southern kaduna did not start during El Rufai, we may disagree with our brothers in the northern part of the state but we will join them to fight any external forces that want to divide this country.
#ipobareterrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Swear You’ve No Hands In Southern Kaduna Ethnic Cleansing – IPOB To El-rufai by princeabdul(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nothing sanwo olu no go see for Lagos, even a terrorist group is pointing fingers

2 Likes

Re: Swear You’ve No Hands In Southern Kaduna Ethnic Cleansing – IPOB To El-rufai by Christistruth00: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
princeabdul:
Nothing sanwo olu no go see for Lagos, even a terrorist group is pointing fingers

IPOB who don belle full on Human Flesh that they ate are now pretending to be Human Rights Activists

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Winning Combination For PDP In 2023. / Aregbesola: Truly From Gutter To Glory? / David Cameron Warns Nigerians To Be Wary Of Leading Contenders For 2023 Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.