Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates 1st Marriage Anniversary With Rosy Meurer (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates 1st Marriage Anniversary With Rosy Meurer (Photos) (481 Views)

Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates 1st Marriage Anniversary With Rosy Meurer (Photos) by ebukajay184: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his first marriage anniversary with his wife, Rosy Meurer, today 23rd December 2021, IgbereTV reports.

He shared loved-up photos of their traditional marriage.

He captioned the photos;

"There's a reason why they say "home is where the heart is". That reason transcends luxury furnishings, exotic and vintage ambiences. That reason is the positive energy, peace and comfort that home gives away from all the energies outside. When you are married, that reason is down to "who you make home with" and everything else you create together. Today, I celebrate the one who makes my home the happiest place for the few years of marital bliss. I just want to keep saying "yes I do". Love you Queen Rosy. @official_rosymeurer Happy Anniversary ❤️"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0klGEMdd8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rosy Meurer also shared photos of their traditional marriage on her Instagram handle with the caption;

"I’m a complete woman with you. Knowing and marrying you have brought nothing but joy, Peace and satisfaction to me. There are so many beautiful things to say to you but most of all I want to say thank you for loving me. Happy anniversary baby ❤️ CHEERS TO MANY MORE YEARS TOGETHER I LOVE YOU ❤️"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0k9dHjJfT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

During an interview with Media Room Hub, Rosy Meurer said she’s never going to leave her husband over any side chick concerns, when posed with the question of what she would do if she found herself in a situation where she felt the need to call out her husband on social media.

Tonto Dikeh parted ways with Churchill in 2017 just two years after their wedding in 2015 over allegations of domestic abuse and extra-marital affairs. They have a son together, Andre.

https://igberetvnews.com/1410153/olakunle-churchill-celebrates-1st-marriage-anniversary-rosy-meurer-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates 1st Marriage Anniversary With Rosy Meurer (Photos) by ebukajay184: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
More

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates 1st Marriage Anniversary With Rosy Meurer (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
They sha want Tonto to die of bitterness
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates 1st Marriage Anniversary With Rosy Meurer (Photos) by youngest85(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Aye yi o le o
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates 1st Marriage Anniversary With Rosy Meurer (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Naso..
See better wife material.
No social media rants
No scandals
No wahala

(1) (Reply)

Moment Portable Quickly Hides His Dollars He Got From Davido From Poco Lee / Apama And Prophet Rolex In Shock As They Tour Emmanuel Emenike Mansion (video) / Top 4 Djs Who Wear Masks And Why They Wear The Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.