Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager (8672 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency / Adeleke Suffers Gaffe, Appoints Commissioner As ‘Minister’ / Ikpeazu Sacks All Special Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by pricklewane: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
The Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, announced the sack of his in-law, the Deputy General Manager, Abia State Environmental Protection Agency, ASEPA Aba Zone, Rowland Nwakanma, early thursday.

In a government press release by the Secretary to the State Government, Barr Chris Ezem, Ikpeazu also dissolved “all LG Waste Management Zonal Heads in Aba except Aba-Owerri Road, Ikot Ekpene Road and Express”.

The governor however directed that “all sweepers in these areas are not affected and should continue the discharge their daily duties of keeping the roads clean”.

Ikpeazu further directed the State Commissioner for Environment, Sam Nwogu to take over and oversee waste management in the zones. The governor mandated the commissioner to “immediately advertise for the engagement of professional waste managers to handle the various zones”.

“Government will henceforth, not condone any lapses in waste management in Aba and Umuahia, and immediately expect immediate evacuation of all residual wastes in all locations around the cities of Aba and Umuahia without any delay”, Ikpeazu warned.

Earlier in the month, the ASEPA General Manager, Hon. Eze Okwulehie was in less than two hours, removed due to a reported radio commentary made by him. Okwulehie told the radio station that all the requests made the agency to deploy its duties effectively were not honoured by the relevant financial authorities in the state.
www.punchng.com/ikpeazu-sacks-inlaw-engages-commissioner-as-interim-waste-manager

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by pricklewane: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
This jews never cease to amuse me.
I wonder why we didn't hear when this clown appointed his inlaw. Imagine a failure appointing gross failure just imagine if this happened in Lagos. I doubt if CNN BBC Fox n co won't all be in Nigeria due to foolish noise from the jews of Alaigbo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by pricklewane: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by bcomputer101: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Can you imagine
The hate within this tribe (Àwon olórí pelebe) is so annoying.

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Wazobia2216: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Typical Nigerian politicians!

Put their families everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Wazobia2216: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
bcomputer101:
Can you imagine
The hate within this tribe (Àwon olórí pelebe) is so annoying.
Catch ya! So you are no longer an Igbo! grin cheesy

If I say yóu no go know peace now, e go be like say I dey curse you!

How could you

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Arnoldkerith: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Smh
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Arespect10: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
pricklewane:
I wonder why we didn't hear when this clown appointed his inlaw. Imagine a failure appointing gross failure just imagine if this happened in Lagos. I doubt if CNN BBC Fox n co won't all be in Nigeria due to foolish noise from the jews of Alaigbo.
God bless u

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by bcomputer101: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wazobia2216:

Catch ya! So you are no longer an Igbo! grin cheesy

If I say yóu no go know peace now, e go be like say I dey curse you!

How could you

Oh you thought I'm from that region that practice cannibalism? How does it taste eating a fellow human being like you?
God forbid bad thing

I rather eat ekuke(dog) or snake than to eat fellow human being.

For mentioning me, I split on your head
Olórí pelebe oshi

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by kenzysmith: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
sack bawo we kw this things we eye service ikpemumu

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
sack bawo we kw this things we eye service ikpemumu
His name is following him,that's why he's always acting retrogressively.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Wazobia2216: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]bcomputer101:

Oh you thought I'm from that region that practice cannibalism? How does it taste eating a fellow human being like you?
God forbid bad thing

I rather eat ekuke(dog) or snake than to eat fellow human being.

For mentioning me, I split on your head
Olórí pelebe oshi
[/s]You are doing yourself!

This shows that you are not honest!

You are one of the people causing ethnic disunity on Nairaland!

Yóu are bursted!

13 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Gbagura: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
pricklewane:
You can never hear ibos talk about this. It's in their culture to defend themselves, even in the midst of a glaring evidence. They rather collude and try to bring others down, elevating theirs.

That's been their way of life right from onset hence why sensible Nigerians that knows them very well always expose and attack them whenever they try being mischievous.

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by IGBOSON1: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
pricklewane:

Fuckt’ard!....Leave the Jews alone and go busy yourself finding treatment for your crass stupidity and HBP! The Jews are more than capable of pointing out Ikpeazus’ failures and misgovernance, and don’t need any help from some well known embittered bigot! Really don’t know how the politics and issues surrounding waste disposal in Abia is any of your business!? You’d do well to focus on your own state which i’m sure has more than enough problems to engage you meaningfully!

Care to tell us who you think is qualified to speak on governance issues in Lagos that was built and is sustained with the commonwealth of all Nigerians!? Just the Yoruba!?

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by IGBOSON1: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gbagura:
You can never hear ibos talk about this. It's in their culture to defend themselves, even in the midst of a glaring evidence. They rather collude and try to bring others down, elevating theirs.

That's been their way of life right from onset hence why sensible Nigerians that knows them very well always expose and attack them whenever they try being mischievous.

Why agonise over who the ‘ibo’ choose to talk about!? How does that add to or subtract from your miserable existence!?

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by kenbee(f): 5:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Why engaging his inlaw in the first place?
No wonder, Abia state is in it's current shape
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:10am On Dec 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by JUSTASLIP: 5:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Interesting
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Eronms25: 5:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Lol, this governor Kai!!!
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Dayvidblue: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2021
pricklewane:

I just don't understand the problem of this people that shit in plates and eat from leaves and nylon.
The Yoruba man is the most hypocritical been Good created.
I guess the reason God regretted creating man was because of your people.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by HEAVEN4444: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2021
angry
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Wazobia2216:
[left]
You are doing yourself!

This shows that you are not honest!

You are one of the people causing ethnic disunity on Nairaland!

Yóu are bursted!

That was a sarcasm, blockhead wink
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Wazobia2216: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2021
[s]Nairobi33:

That was a sarcasm, blockhead[/s] wink
Be bold bcomputer! Don't hide behind another moniker!

Do you even know the meaning of sarcasm

What's sarcastic about liars causing disaffection and disunity in Nairaland

You will reap what you have sown! Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by baby124: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2021
This is what family members do, when you employ them. If you want to do serious work, don’t employ them while you are in service. Better to start business for them or they go in and terrorize/destroy anything you are trying to accomplish.
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by GoldenJAT(m): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Those people that are always derailing threads with their tribal affiliations! What is the colour of your problems?
You guys are so daft that, you can't even engage in an argument constructively.
Is there any part of Nigeria,that a particular region/tribe should be jealous of,when all the regions and tribes are facing same issues!!!
The tribal sentiments is annoying and childish!
GROW UP ALL YE FOOLS!
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Family business as usual, where are Abia indigenes? There are little pissed about this
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by PennywysCares(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Where in entire Abia State is clean?

Please someone should remind me of a place that is clean and erosion free in Abia State
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by TheMostComplex1: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Because he was honest that was why he was relieved of his job . A governor will PhD in failure I dey greet

Can you imagine the nonsense below

Earlier in the month, the ASEPA General Manager, Hon. Eze Okwulehie was in less than two hours, removed due to a reported radio commentary made by him. Okwulehie told the radio station that all the requests made the agency to deploy its duties effectively were not honoured by the relevant financial authorities in the state.
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by TrackerXL: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2021
You have forgotten the topic.
Ikpeazu is the one failing your father.
Surely, you can't blame God for the failure your entire tribe cherish nnafire.

Dayvidblue:

I just don't understand the problem of this people that shit in plates and eat from leaves and nylon.
The Yoruba man is the most hypocritical been Good created.
I guess the reason God regretted creating man was because of your people.
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Bamzyriches451: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Confused governor
Re: Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wazobia2216:

You will reap what you have sown! Amen!
Amen, In Jesus name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Vagabonds Abandon Education - David-west / APC Open To All Nigerians Interested In Development, Says Oyegun / 22 Illegal Accounts Operated By NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.