Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,901 members, 7,866,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship (17735 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Taraba / Policeman Killed, Council Chairman Escape As Bandits Attack Taraba LG / Gunmen Attack INEC Office In Osun, Burn Ballot Papers, Card Readers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Topzee109: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
hypocrites won't say christianization
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Topzee109: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
ezechi24:
ALAHAKUBARU cool cool cool cool cool cool
Stevenson20:
Religion of piss indeed. Aluhu akboooooom
gambia:
Allahwu akboom, these people no dey taya. undecided

hypocrites, their Christianization agenda
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by jrusky(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
kellidoo:
Pray for the safe return of those kidnapped

What a statement Why not fast join and go prayer mountain join?

Bro God is not interested in prayer of Nigerians concerning security again. God is not a docile spirit to be wasting His time on govt failure ok.

The thing never hit the North where it will pain them that is why they refused to jump to the street and sit Buhari bum on hot plate, so direct your prayer elsewhere they love buhari and North must rule antic so they are enjoying it bro.

How can a president I mean a living president sat comfortably and a helicopter was captured live delivering arms to the bandits in the bush and till now Buhari never say a word and those son of bitch in the North that call themselves Northern elders my a s s and the useless Arewa could not query him.

Pls keep your prayer God won't hear you.
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by hope4nigeria(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
TimmyTen:
North on fire our leaders are silent
both Leaders and the northern people are on the same page, they know what they're doing, buhari was in maiduguri town today, you need to see how they were worshipping him. If you criticize him today in maiduguri, they will kill you themselves, so the killings in the north is so sweet because animals are the victims

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Abujason: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Continue deceiving yourselves. Instead of calling them terrorists which they are you choose to call them bandits.

According to Oxford dictionary, a bandit is:

“a robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area”.

Who is fooling who?
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Superboss: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ok.
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by CaptainAyub: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
With the north, Nigeria can never make progress. Go mark it. I don't know how many times we would school people on this.
Lol.
What IPOB yewtts saw sitting down ......
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by donleo92(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
pictures of dead victims or I don't believe it
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Fourwinds: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
I'm not surprise... We have a terrorist president
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by nick50(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Islam does doesn't support us in criticising of our leaders publicly..Northern Nigeria is safe
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by techWriter5: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Religion of pieces , bandits re Allah's soldiers, protect bandits in insha Allah ... Please, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^they call u crackhead & Stewpiiiiid goat earlier on for yor natural dumb responces...i defender u sir...now u makin me feel guilty...goat!(no oofeinse) undecided

your mum is a goat
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Onyii2222(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
North is peaceful, they should Link their Sim to their Nim.
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by gambia(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Topzee109:

hypocrites, their Christianization agenda

See what you are saying, can't you guys just stay peaceful? I fear who no fear you guys.
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Alamuro1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:
normal thing.. kill dem alll
you must be an idiot person. See your comments
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Alamuro1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Religion of pieces grin grin, bandits re Allah's soldiers, protect bandits in insha Allah cool
fear God with your comments, one-day you will meet him. Be warned
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Alamuro1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Very soon there wouldn't be any Muslims and mosques left in Nigeria cos their terrorist brethren would have succeeded in totally wiping them out.

This I have seen.
for your mind, you are receiving yourself
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tumbulum:
North is very good with politics and they have the number to decide the person who rules.

Northerners are professors in political science. When you are good with politics,you have to form a terror organization,form bandits and criminals and terrorize your own people. This is what being very good with politics means.

Meanwhile let no miscreants complain about the killings by Allah messengers. we in the north is no complaining and we love our president and he is doing great.

Yall make me laugh ;
The firewood that was packaged; with 35 billion naira by Tinubu stolen money from the Lagosians (Southern Nigeria).
They brought in Obama political strategies packaged the firewood; He started wearing Igbo ;Yoruba and everything wearable to look Nigerian.
The firewood brought in the Jajaweeds to disrupt Jonathans government;now the Jajaweeds have growned wings; displacing,rapeing,collecting taxes from Indigenous Nigerians;
Let me tell you Fulanis;the Nigeria they promised yall;that they Fulani own ;no longer exists;
You say yall know politics lol; without the money and support from the south yall cant win any election;If you doubt me ask- The firewood (Mr.Buhari).Numbers without education ; yall are the least educated region in Nigeria ;your women have 6 % literacy rate; also your number are imported from Futadjalon.Google map index shows that your numbers is a Fugezi;
Scientist have a saying that (Animals and Humans ;migrate away from the desert towards the coastal region;Nigeria is the only place in the world where the numbers increases in the desert.
This generation is not our fathers;
Buhari will be the last non indigenous Nigerian to ever rule indigenous Nigerians again(mark my word).
No more people that pays allegiance to their Futadjalon roots to rule us again.
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by iyke2frankeze: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Isorite!
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:
normal thing.. kill dem alll
Mr John you are a terrorist
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
With the north, Nigeria can never make progress. Go mark it. I don't know how many times we would school people on this.

They give birth to highest number of children.

Most developed nations have a birthrate of 1.4 to 2.5 kids.

When they give birth to so many children, many mouths will be struggling for few resources.

Africans have a long way to go with knowledge. And I have never heard the so called Senators and Reps debating on this High birth rates in Nigeria. All they do is travel out on short notice to enjoy themselves in decent countries.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by seunayantokun(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gunmen or Buhari-men?
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by davidthe16th: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Killing is a normal thing in Islam. Religion of hate and hypocrisy
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by Aboks(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Allah soldiers paid them a visit
ALLAHU AKA KA KA KA KA BOOOOM
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by madone: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2021
emdis:
What do you mean by"our youth"? You mean your kids?
in ur mind now u are becoming an activist abi. Mtcheeeeeeew my friend u dont have to quote me . U and ur children can be at the mercy of bandits. Teaching youths tactical training does not mean taking them into the military it's making them well prepared for the insecurity situation of the country no one is safe. And as for me I will not be here and at the mercy of my fellow man. Every tactical training needed will be given to my children even without the help of the government. My post is not ur problem ur government is ur problem
Re: Gunmen Attack Taraba Mosque During Worship by GetMeRight: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2021
Frestuffng:
taraba, Inside mosque? no problem.

I said it, you're a fanatic and online terrorist plus a living hate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Do We Nigerians Really Live In Less Than One Dollar Par Day ? / Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.