Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? (884 Views)

What Is the Metaverse and how will you make money from it? / Metaverse: What Is Metaverse And What You Need To Know About It (part 2) / Budimir Buda Holds His Breath Underwater For 24 Minutes, Sets New World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? by emdis: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
It is no news that alot of Americans and other nationals are spending thousands to millions of dollars to acquire virtual properties like lands, houses, cars in a virtual world known as the Metaverse.. furthermore, a significant amount of money is being spent on graphics and arts contents being purchased as NFTs. I really wanna be part of this but it seems Africans are completely left behind in these new trends.. what are your opinions fellas?

1 Like

Re: Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? by emdis: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Seun
Mynnd
Laslasticlala
Re: Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? by spyglaxx: 3:17am On Dec 24, 2021
This is too sensible to make front page or contributions. Africa is a prodigal and a lacuna continent. Again Africa is bibliophobic I.e we hate books and research and thinking. Hence the reason for our servitude in the 21st century.
So if you want to embark on any innovative journey you will likely travel alone.

Check any black nation in the world, from Africa to the Caribbeans, there is always a gloom on their economy.

South Africa once had nuclear power plant built by Israel when the Boers were in power but it is no more.

So rest.

1 Like

Re: Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? by Providence2020(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Africans are cashing out big time with crypto. The thing with web3 and defi in general is that you can operate pseudonymously without ever using your real identity.

Especially as many African leaderships have sworn to stand against Cryptocurrencies which are a pillar stone in web3 culture. It is well, only time will tell who is right and who is wrong. And I prefer to side with Technology and progress over Human Politics.

This is a video of US government trying to understand web3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSTNhBlfV_s

The men and women of congress had a meeting with crypto experts to educate themselves, lest the US be seen as stifling Progress and miss out on the next frontier of finance.

Even people with economics PhDs will still call crypto a scam not without first understanding the fundamental and wonderful Technology all this is built on. Get Educated fellas

Blockchain is the future. I told my friends one day that Ethereum will replace Banks, they all laughed and said that I was delusional �

Earlier this year one of them offered to pay me
handsomely for a full breakdown of Blockchain tech. I simply sent him a link to youtube. "Everything is free bro, na your will and commitment na e matter no be by paying"
Re: Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? by xxxXXXxxx: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
Interesting!
Re: Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? by house10s: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
virtual properties like seriously.
plz lets stop thinking every thing oyinbo dey do make sense.

those white will even buy weapons with real money wen playing games, can u? yes u as as black African fellow, can u?
Re: Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2021
house10s:
virtual properties like seriously.
plz lets stop thinking every thing oyinbo dey do make sense.

those white will even buy weapons with real money wen playing games, can u? yes u as as black African fellow, can u?
I have made 7eth from NFT .... sit there and mop like the mopping stick you are.
Re: Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? by house10s: 5:15am On Dec 28, 2021
starrboyniels:
I have made 7eth from NFT .... sit there and mop like the mopping stick you are.

good for u mumu b making ur virtual property dey go n b looking for real one in real life like a slowpoke dat u are
Re: Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
house10s:

good for u mumu b making ur virtual property dey go n b looking for real one in real life like a slowpoke dat u are
only you dey complain...only you dey insult..... Ignorance is your birthright.
Re: Metaverse And Nfts A New World Without Africa? by house10s: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
starrboyniels:
only you dey complain...only you dey insult..... Ignorance is your birthright.

ode

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop Cs3 Training / Bonanza For It Videos And Free Dumps / Smart Glasses That Allow The Blind To See Could Be On Sale By 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.