Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

2015 Till Date- What Events Caused Naira Crash? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2015 Till Date- What Events Caused Naira Crash? (299 Views)

Mai Bornu To Emefiele: Indigenous CBN Governors Till Date / Naira - Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972 Till Date / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 40 Key Points From Gtbank's Version Of What Caused Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Till Date- What Events Caused Naira Crash? by aloeman15(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
as the year draws to a close, I believe some sober reflection is in order.

almost every index of development is in the red.
imagine what the 2019 poverty capital of the world is experiencing now.

our economy is in the toilet. there seems to be no end or reprieve in sight-
from gas prices to essential commodities, from local rice to next year's planned end of petrol subsidies (same subsidies that buhari doesn't believe in; and that Kyari said ended last year o).

and yet, our public SERVANTS keep balling, like the world will end tomorrow.

we need to learn and address the general and specific causes-
the events and policies that led to the naira being at it's lowest point in our nation's history.
and how to ensure they're either reversed or never repeated again.

the floor is open.
mature discourse only, no bashing of individuals.
derailers will be reported.
God bless.

Lalasticlala
Re: 2015 Till Date- What Events Caused Naira Crash? by shawante(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Well in my humble opinion I think the insecurity issue especially in the north is one of the major issues of our depreciating economy because some of the things we get at a cheaper rate from there are no longer readily available and the available one prices have skyrocketed.

So if we can tackle this issue of insecurity I think inflation will subsidize
Re: 2015 Till Date- What Events Caused Naira Crash? by aloeman15(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
hmmm
just insecurity Kwa?
shawante:
Well in my humble opinion I think the insecurity issue especially in the north is one of the major issues of our depreciating economy because some of the things we get at a cheaper rate from there are no longer readily available and the available one prices have skyrocketed.

So if we can tackle this issue of insecurity I think inflation will subsidize

(1) (Reply)

Intelligence Prime Capital Promo, Rush In Here And Make Upto 45% ROI / 90k Profit From Dollar To Naira Trading, No ATM Card / I Need A Car For Bolt Driving In Owerri, I'm Ready To Remit 25k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.