Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu (18243 Views)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
AntonVince:

That didn't start today, did it?

Yes and they call it sophistication cry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Prophet Ayodele should go and sit down.

The beauty of democracy is the spirit of participation.

Either he wins or not, Tinubu has made impacts in the politics of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Penguin2:
The warning keeps coming from left, right and center that nobody wants the opolo eye at the center of our common patrimony but his urchins keeps urging him on.

Tinubu touts think it’s “owomida” we are talking about.

E go soon clear for una eye sha...

Live and let's live.

Tinubu has the constitutional and God-given rights to contest for the presidency of his country.

Support your preferred candidate and let Tinubu be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Penguin2:

We would have been glad to see him contest but unfortunately APC won’t give his sorry ass ticket.

Maybe he’s gonna fly the ticket of APM.
Then you should be happy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by JUSTASLIP: 5:14am On Dec 24, 2021
Na wa o. See Calculations
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Kinisoo(m): 5:25am On Dec 24, 2021
Oga Primate be careful. No go do permutation wey go slit your throat. Ire o wink

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Kinisoo(m): 5:26am On Dec 24, 2021
T
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Truvelisback(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2021
I no want Tinubu self.
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Ovamboland(m): 5:32am On Dec 24, 2021
This one is renowned for giving fake prophecies now

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 5:33am On Dec 24, 2021
I prefer osinbajo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Mycometp3(m): 5:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Pastor wey no see covid for vision ...they only see politics future .. nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by West2019(m): 6:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Tinubu is going no where .its only a fool that will vote for he .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Helinues
Seunmsg
Afamed
OmenkaLives

Oya come and tag The prophet IPob or Omo Ibo like you always tag me each time I tell the obvious truth about Tinubu

Tinubu is loved only by his Urchins on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Shikini: 6:19am On Dec 24, 2021
Toh ...
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2021
Good!
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by orisa37: 6:32am On Dec 24, 2021
COOOOORECT.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Neypopin: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2021
I wonder why our pastors are not focused on winning more souls for God but they are good in political prophecy.

No shame at all

Jesus Christ is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by drlateef: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Who is listening to this man? You still continue to disgrace yourself with fake prophecies. Even ifa oracle does better than you. There are so many hungry pastors around. Can he not increase tithe from 10% to 100% for his members? Kuku turn all of them to your slave labourers to earn you money and stop this public disgrace while looking for relevance.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by LivingTribunal: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2021

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by helinues: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Helinues
Seunmsg
Afamed
OmenkaLives

Oya come and tag The prophet IPob or Omo Ibo like you always tag me each time I tell the obvious truth about Tinubu

Wait,is it that you don't have respect for yourself abi what exactly.

Must you seek our validation in almost all your junks epistle?

Respect is reciprocal, stop mentioning me. That's not too hard except if you don't hear words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by CrowniTV(m): 6:56am On Dec 24, 2021
I do not know the reason why people just hate this Tinubu like this? But that's Nigerians for you once you see people that are successful than you, they begin to get mad and wish that person failure for no reason. Mind you, Tinubu has the constitutional right to contest for any election in Nigeria, it is his constitutional right and nobody can take that away from him. So once he declear his interest better go and kill yourself because the Tinubu I know never start a battle that he can't win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by omenkaLives(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Helinues
Seunmsg
Afamed
OmenkaLives

Beggarly bagman from the backwaters of Aba. Your soul belongs to Tinubu. I look forward to the day you seek genuine redemption from his stranglehold. That way you could become more useful to the crooked ugly neanderthal called ihedioha.

At 45, you still have no sense. I pity your children.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Successlane: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2021
itsme01:
PDP prophet, Sarakis tool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by helinues: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2021
omenkaLives:
Beggarly bagman from the backwaters of Aba. Your soul belongs to Tinubu. I look forward to the day you seek genuine redemption from his stranglehold. That way you could become more useful to the crooked ugly neanderthal called ihedioha.

At 45, you still have no sense. I pity your children.

I don't know why that guy can't just respect himself.

He repeats same old shit over and over again.

How can some people be that fixated like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by anyilalaz: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2021
If only Tinubu could support the present VP Osibanjo he will have all my respect. Be the king maker.

valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/23/2023-nobody-wants-you-at-federal-level-primate-ayodele-warns-tinubu/
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by zionstaar75: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants / Open Grazing: Southern Govs Position Mere Declaration Of Intent - Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.