Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' (15116 Views)

Pictures From Anambra Man Of Year 2021 Awards: Ozigbo, Chicason, E-Money Shine / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Maduka, Nwafulugo, Ukatu Emerge Anambra Man, Woman And Businessman Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by eedimo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Audio!!!
Congratulations all the same.
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by Dshocker(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Its like Alexreporter imported container of awards from China grin
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by gazza07(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Just like headies award, useless
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by LyfeJennings(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Chicasson
Billionaire wey no dey make noise
Was once in a meeting with him
Every one around him dressed dapper
As in deck tight
Even him staff dress like say na Dem get company
Baba wore only Ankara
That Ankara no fit pass 5k plus sewing but every damn person on that table regardless of how we dressed had not a quarter of this man's wealth.
I say this would pass as a cleaner even in his own company but money wey dey ground long die
Not just in naira, also in dollars
The only thing I dislike about him is his tribalism. U can't find him employ another tribe in his company.
Even gate man na Igbo
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by tafat: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Okay, congrats to him
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by Dijeh5101: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Dijeh
Dijeh Exchange �surest plug ��� Hello chiefs welcome to DIJEH EXCHANGE I buy BTC at good rate 550/$, BULK/UNIT NO RIPPING ❌ Remember is not by rate but buy who will deliver, feel free to message me on my WhatsApp +2348162382217 I also buy all type of gift card at yummy � rate PayPal and cash app are also available at sexy rate
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by Raphcom: 4:55am On Dec 24, 2021
BKayy:
Anambra Man of the year for winning only Stella Oduah's local Government in the last election.
Lol, I am beginning to see these awards as kids play
before nko, if u no no u done know now. That is Nigeria
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by JoyReportsOnlin: 5:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Congratulations Val Chineto Ozigbo, you deserve it.
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by weljewel: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2021
Praise God
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by Saintinoo(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Chicason has been a private, silent Industrialist .. he deserves much award..
He is not, read the write-up again.
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by Bukati2: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Once upon a time, Tobi broke up with his girlfriend, she came to pack her things from his apartment and saw him wearing this new boxer brief. She became excited and couldn't stop looking, she didn't know how, but she found herself in Tobi's arms, all she wanted was a hard pounding.
But Tobi knew that it was his Sexy boxer brief that made her to lose control. He knew his new boxer brief can melt a woman's resolve. Tobi knew he has found a powerful weapon, his new boxer brief.
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by chiefobdk2: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Never knew he was the owner of Chicason Industries
valentine ozigbo is not the owner of chicason industries..
Sir Chica Okafor from Nnewi is the owner of chicason industries...

This is part of his industrial complex..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3brEZKKqY
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by dboyoji: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2021
LyfeJennings:
Chicasson
Billionaire wey no dey make noise
Was once in a meeting with him
Every one around him dressed dapper
As in deck tight
Even him staff dress like say na Dem get company
Baba wore only Ankara
That Ankara no fit pass 5k plus sewing but every damn person on that table regardless of how we dressed had not a quarter of this man's wealth.
I say this would pass as a cleaner even in his own company but money wey dey ground long die
Not just in naira, also in dollars
The only thing I dislike about him is his tribalism. U can't find him employ another tribe in his company.
Even gate man na Igbo
He is not tribalistic. There are Yorubas in although not much. I doubt if there is any location of his business that you won't find at least a Yoruba employee. He does not desciminate. His employees from SS are more. The thing is you have to come in through someone that he trusts.
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by LyfeJennings(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
dboyoji:

He is not tribalistic. There are Yorubas in although not much. I doubt if there is any location of his business that you won't find at least a Yoruba employee. He does not desciminate. His employees from SS are more. The thing is you have to come in through someone that he trusts.

From what I saw in his company
No other tribe worked there
Every employee I saw were all igbos
Not saying it's bad to look after ones kinsmen but na this same country we all from
Love should be shown to other tribes too
Anyhow Sha, I respect the man
He did it
He made it
God bless him
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by chiefobdk2: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2021
LyfeJennings:

From what I saw in his company
No other tribe worked there
Every employee I saw were all igbos
Not saying it's bad to look after ones kinsmen but na this same country we all from
Love should be shown to other tribes too
Anyhow Sha, I respect the man
He did it
He made it
God bless him

His company is located in Nnewi. How many yoruba live in Nnewi...
His company cason travels limited based in lagos. Have other Nigerians in its employ

So also his international cement company based in sagamu
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by seyz91(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy
BKayy:
Anambra Man of the year for winning only Stella Oduah's local Government in the last election.
Lol, I am beginning to see these awards as kids play
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by LyfeJennings(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
chiefobdk2:

His company is located in Nnewi. How many yoruba live in Nnewi...
His company cason travels limited based in lagos. Have other Nigerians in its employ

So also his international cement company based in sagamu

His head office is in Ikoyi somewhere off Bourdillion I think.
His former head office was in Lekki Phase 1
Not too far from Dowen College
The major cash cow na A-Z Chicasson Limited
They produce lubricants
Very good ones o
It rivals like of Mobil 1 and the big names
One of the best sold Lubricant in Africa
His numbers in other African countries are imaginable
The factory might be in Nnewi but I'm 5,000% sure his head office is in Lagos.
Re: Ozigbo, Alexander Chika Okafor Emerge 'Anambra Man Of The Year' by chiefobdk2: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
LyfeJennings:

His head office is in Ikoyi somewhere off Bourdillion I think.
His former head office was in Lekki Phase 1
Not too far from Dowen College
The major cash cow na A-Z Chicasson Limited
They produce lubricants
Very good ones o
It rivals like of Mobil 1 and the big names
One of the best sold Lubricant in Africa
His numbers in other African countries are imaginable
The factory might be in Nnewi but I'm 5,000% sure his head office is in Lagos.

My dad is a distributor of AZ products in Nnewi..

His factory is in Nnewi.. Chicason is the highest employer of labour in Anambra state after the state civil service...

This is part of his factory complex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3brEZKKqY

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chairmanship: Senator Musa’s Posters Flood Imo (Photo) / Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde / Atiku: Afenifere Backs G5 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.