Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President (38702 Views)

Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP / 2023:IBB Describes Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu As The Next Nigeria President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Iamolukorede(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
socialmediaman:

Even after being Vice President to the most failed administration in Nigeria’s history? Will you still be hoping that things will change for the better after voting him? Like doing the same thing over and over and hoping for change?
Abdul05:
let us thank God at least... The power is cumin to south...is not easy ooo

Pple wailing, osinbajo is the best candidate, it is good that power will come to the south.

After osinbajo supportted a failed and still failing administration for good 8years, infact he's principal gives him what and whatnot to do during the tenure, he embraced failure as a professor of law and pastor without a difference. Left to me, no doubt osinbajo is equipped with knowledge but then hasn't it being soiled in political jamboree.

Power is okay coming to the south but don't trust that man a pinch, politicians must never be trusted, no one should expect a miracle cum 2023. Whoever will emerge as the president won't do magic, it takes alot to regurgitate or return this structure to normalcy.

The problem of Nigeria are Nigerian's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Omodua(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
shigishege:
But I think these ibecile Yamirins are shouting here the other time that it's going to be Orji Kalu that IBB will support?? I will support anyone as long as he is a Yoruba man contesting for the presidency.
See this Fulani mascot trying hard to bring wedge between Yoruba and Igbo. But he can't succeed. South will resolve whatever problems arising from Presidential slot.
You believe Osinbajo will do the bidding of the North. But you will be disappointed!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Truvelisback(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
BabaIbo:

Go and give him the kingship tittle of your village.
Why are u offended? Who were u expecting to be the president?
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by pricklewane: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Same Pandora Peter Obi please don't ever make that mistake if you don't want God almighty to wipe out your entire household.

Abdul05:
thank for that mistake.. according to what you wrote.. as for me... I just don't want a Northerner to remain on that federal seat...

The issue of ibos clinging to that federal seat.. depend on how those politicians you mentioned above want to wrestle the power from other politicians in PDP and APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by FuckOsuPigs: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tetrahedron:
grin Lol
The bourdillon frog is losing on all fronts

He is losing in your dream. Osinbajo is a Yoruba man. He is Tinubu's protege. So, how's he losing on all fronts?

Go back to primary school.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Omodua(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abdul05:
As long as the power doesn't remain in the North but in the south.. l am happy with this news... grin

Osinbajo is a Yoruba man right and also from tinubu's camp abi.. he is welcome .... grin

He is from Tinubu Camp and you believe he will continue to perpetuate Fulani hegemony and expansionism? You are dead wrong!
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by RodgersAkpafu: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
shigishege:
But I think these ibecile Yamirins are shouting here the other time that it's going to be Orji Kalu that IBB will support?? I will support anyone as long as he is a Yoruba man contesting for the presidency.
Better expunge tribal politics from yourself
It does not help you

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by duro4chang(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
ANDREW91:

People are just misquoting him
He never endorsed anybody.
Giving support and encouragement to a candidate as an elder statesman is not endorsement
He had better not.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by RodgersAkpafu: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
ZombieTERROR:

where will tribalism lead you
You can tell he is just a lowlife
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by pricklewane: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
You are naive n at the same time unwise.
I do not comment on NL previously because of that foolish tribe n the lunatics they n pdp poured to insult every other tribe in Nigeria I have over 60 monickers so once one is banned I log on with another.

StreetFight:

Let us treat every thread as independent. If they come in peace, we too receive them in peace. If they bring trouble, we give them double
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by PrinceOfLagos: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abdul05:
Prince of Lagos na you.. go sidon some where
Even Helinues will agree with me that Osibanjo stands a better chance than Tinubu

The Igbos and Yoruba will support Osibanjo over Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
helinues:

You deserved a free storage tank and one pack of handkerchief..

Send me your mailing address make I gift you some

Ogun kill all Nigerian politicians from A - Z.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Alexpetra: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Can we just leave All these people and maybe enjoy the coming Christmas ... for crying out loud.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by WillyDave: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
seunmsg:
Thought some people said he has endorsed Orji Uzor Kalu, how many people baba wan endorse?

Osinbajo remains the best bet for 2023. He should be the natural successor to Buhari. He has my full support if he can emerge as the candidate of APC.

At his age and condition IBB will gladly endorse ANYBODY that goes to see him. If tomorrow atiku goes to minna, he will endorse him too. If Tinubu, Rochas, kwankwaso or even Yaya Bello go the see him, he will endorse all of them. If I even go, he will endorse me too.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Omodua(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Burruchaga71:
. Osunbade should be talking about how to Govern Oduduwa Republic and stop dreaming of how to become president of Nigerians where the great Igbos is inclusive. Nbanu. It can never happen.
Yet another Fulani trying to bring fight between Igbo and Yoruba. The poster is Fulani. Not Igbo. Be guided. North does not want southern unity. It's their game plan.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by toujurs: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abdul05:
As long as the power doesn't remain in the North but in the south.. l am happy with this news... grin

Osinbajo is a Yoruba man right and also from tinubu's camp abi.. he is welcome .... grin

your thought

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Okwyjesus(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abdul05:

Go and sit down with this your tribalism.
Am lgbo and will vote Osibanjo bcs of his CV. Don't stir up tribal sentiment against him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by toujurs: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
seunmsg:
Thought some people said he has endorsed Orji Uzor Kalu, how many people baba wan endorse?

Osinbajo remains the best bet for 2023. He should be the natural successor to Buhari. He has my full support if he can emerge as the candidate of APC.
Lolz tribalism won't take you any where
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Nchenches: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
What else does one expect?
IBB and Abacha created the ultimate political structure of Nigeria in which both proliferated undue large number of states in the old Northern region through wrong use of land mass or population as yardstick. Land mass or population is NEVER used as yardstick to create new federating units in other countries formed by different regions.

The political structure makes southern Nigeria siddon de look north for who leads Nigeria at any turn, the structure channels more of Nigeria's revenues to the old Northern region.

Osinbajo who does not understand that the schewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria with 19 states and Abuja prolifeeated in the old one Northern region, but a meagre 17 states in the old two southern regions, is what north uses to determine what can happen in Nigeria since 1999.
Osinbajo, like GEJ, said that Nigeria does not require any further political restructuring.

Little wonder that IBB shall choose Osinbajo as successor to PMB.
OSINBAJO IS EXPECTED BY IBB TO PRESERVE THE FRAUDULENT POLITICAL STRUCTURE LARGELY CREATED BY IBB AND ABACHA.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Omodua(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
talktimi:
it's funny a dan iska yan daudu has the guts to call an entire people "ibecile yamirin". I don't blame you sha, I blame your Alahji lovers who didn't allow you develop upstairs
Exactly. The Fulani lacks basis etiquette and commonsense. Insulting a whole ethnic group. Not his fault but the forced marriage brought unto the country. This one never smell the forewall of primary school. He should be ignored!
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Abdul05: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Even Helinues will agree with me that Osibanjo stands a better chance than Tinubu

The Igbos and Yoruba will support Osibanjo over Tinubu
is ok by me
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by muykem: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
I am ready to contribute my hard earned money to Osinbajo campaign.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by emperor863(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tetrahedron:
grin Lol
The bourdillon frog is losing on all fronts

Osinbajo is not contesting unless Tinubu does jot show an interest. Take that to the bank.

I think you should be more worried that nobody considers any afghaneastern worthy of the position. As for us, the Yorubas - Osinbajo or Tinubu, we gave scored a bull's eye.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Omodua(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abdul05:
Mr gentle man... I would advise you and ur people to accept any share of federal patronage giving to the ibo in good fate.. as long as the power doesn't remain in the north grin
see this northern irredentist vibrating bad blood. The marriage shall soon come to an end. North and South are two strange bedfellows. We don't need to coexist.
Go with your Sharia infested mentality!
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Mohbola(f): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
okay.....
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
shigishege:

We dont care ;
What have the north common person benefited from over 35 years of having the top job in the land?
What have the western ers (Yorubas common man) benefited from having a Yoruba man running the affairs of Nigeria?
Leave Ndigbo; out of your poverty capital zoology.
We only care ;when yall start adopting inhumane strategys of rapeing our mothers,wife's and sisters;slaughtering our people;and bringing in your jajaweeds ;to invade our lands ;saying "your land or your life".
We have adapted well; without your federal presence in our land; or given any federal top position .
Make una leave us alone .
I beg una.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by WillyDave: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

He is losing in your dream. Osinbajo is a Yoruba man. He is Tinubu's protege. So, how's he losing on all fronts?

Go back to primary school.

Whether Hausa, igbo, Yoruba, tiv, igala, nupe or whatever. Whether east, west, north or south. We need someone that is most qualified. Someone who tackle the serious challenges facing all of u in this country. It is this your mentality and mindset that kept us where we are in this country. My tribe, my zone, my religion. Today Buhari is from the north, but the same north, his region is bleeding daily. Even today lots of lives were lost during his visit to maiduguri. For me, where the President comes from is immaterial. Can he deliver? What is his track record? These should be the yardstick.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by nzeobi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
seunmsg:

He does need your full support except you want to pretend that you have woken up to reality. We know who you support
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by danilmo: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
StreetFight:

When will it be Igbos' turn? Let's Igbos too have a taste of the Presidency. Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Kanuri have done it without any progress. Let's Igbos too try it.

Are u telling that nairalander to allow igbo? Did he have the power to do so??

Nobody will hand over presidency to u, u fight for it.

Youruba have SWAGA fighting for Tinubu, Same Yoruba have Osinbanjo support group fighting for Osinbanjo just as they just met IBB., Infact North has Arewa Youths doing their lobbying.

Who is fighting for who in Igbo? Which group is lobbying for SE presidency? Is it Ohaneze that hasn't stepped out of SE once only sitting down and asking?

U feel if Ohaneze force Peter Obi to decamp to APC, pitch tent with Tinubu group, penetrate and pressure beg him to let Project Peter Obi , you think it won't yield? Meaning SW,SS,SE will be hands down for him if Tinubu project him, use the north Waka and persuade for their support. It's calculative politics.

PDP can't give Peter Obi because he can't withstand Osinbanjo or Tinubu in APC..

So the talk of it's Igbo turn ends on media. No recognized body is working the politicking, and Igbo brother's aren't helping, u LL see them insulting Tinubu day and night as if he caused their misfortune.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by nnamdi640: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abdul05:
Mr gentle man... I would advise you and ur people to accept any share of federal patronage giving to the ibo in good fate.. as long as the power doesn't remain in the north grin
Why can you guys allow Igbos if truly you guys believe in true federalism. I see it as greed of the highest level. Am sure Ibb just want to set the fire burning in south because they knew that greed will not allow you people to set aside for Igbos. Lastly north will retain the power as a result of greed from you guys.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Daroldigits: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is the best candidate APC has right now not that Thieftinubu
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Obynolee(f): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
shigishege:

And you can take IBB's word to the bank right?, why was he called Maradona?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Amaechi Splits Senate Panel / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.