Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR (26613 Views)

Secret Memo: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents / We Will Issue Nnamdi Kanu With Travel Documents, He's Our Citizen ~ British Gov' / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by EM123: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
adecz:

⏩⏩⏩Most of the loans he is taking, he
and his dumb minister of Finance
don't understand the full conditionalities.
❌❌❌
Na so we go dey, Chinese people go
come take over some states & become
governors, Senate President & Ministers
because of what this old 84 year old
man is signing..☹️☹️
bro my pray is for china to take over nigeria make nigeria better small . Me self i don already choose china name wey i go answer.

1 Like

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
What sort of insults is this?
Aswear PMB is to gentle with these idiots.
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by godofuck231: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
What do you expect from a rubber and stamp
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by Minjim: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
omenkaLives:
The moment I saw the news, I knew it must be SR. No names named, no documents shown. Just some lengthy bullcrap.

Actually, SR was quoting PG

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by luizpippo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
After mocking the shoeless fisherman from Otuoke as an ogogoro addict who isn't always aware of his environment, people like , Helinues, Vedaxcool and their ilks voted a gworo chewing herdsman who does not have the ability to read or comprehend whatever document laid before him.

Tueh

1 Like

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by ButterBurger: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
The truth is Sahara reporter is a scam, but Buhari is still a useless man, reasonable Nigerians Don't need anybody to tell them their government is a useless one

1 Like

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by tolaswim: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
It's well ooooooo
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by duro4chang(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
GetMeRight:

Nothing terrible in that report my friend, don't base your opinion on the headline. Go through that report, you will understand that those directors wrote that letter based on their personal interest in the position. They didn't even for once consider the fact that Buhari himself might be interested in extending the tenure of the official in question. It's not new.
That is the way you see it. I am looking at it from another angle.

1 Like

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by CSTRR: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hook30:
That's how they sign peninsula give Cameroun undecided

You are getting hard Dick
You are getting Adjustment of PENIS to 2-4 inches size. The beauty of SEX is to give you total (satisfaction). Why Some men complain how they're unable to Last long in Bed, we have the natural remedy for you to enjoy GOOD Sex satisfaction.

Take advantage of this Organic herbal remedy REVOLUTION, apply it within 2weeks and say BYE-BYE to bedroom embarrassment.

Thi Organic Skyman PENIS Enlargement Oil uses a Powerful fusion of proven natural ingredients that increase blood flow to your penis to help you get and maintain hard Rock erections, increased sex drive and libido.

This is a Revolutionary!! If you have ever Desired to have a massive Dick and enjoy Longer Sex, This is the solution you need!

We deliver nationwide
That was a catastrophic decision that obasanjo should have been arrested for treason for.

It has never happened in recent world history.

To give away land you currently control and filled with your citizens because of one useless court order.
Mind-blowingly stupid.

Other countries are currently fighting to reclaim lands that they have lost.

Putin just moved Kalibr cruise missiles to the Pacific ocean to prevent Japan from claiming a land that Russia took from them during WW2 as spoils of war.

It was exactly the same scenario with the bakkassi peninsula issue.

The only difference is that Russia has a patriotic leader that can defend its own interests.

Obasanjo is a disgusting traitorous piece of shitt.

And it is sad that he has not answered to Nigeria for that high treason.
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by CSTRR: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buhari for all his incompetence would never have lost bakkassi.

Bakkassi would still be under Nigerian control if Buhari was president then.

1 Like

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by luizpippo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
omenkaLives:
The moment I saw the news, I knew it must be SR. No names named, no documents shown. Just some lengthy bullcrap.

SR quoted PG, I guess you can assume same for them.

Even when the zombie can see "spy" in the report, he want their names, wonderful.

If truly the current DG failed promotion to Directorship cadre thrice and had be retired, then everything said here is correct.

2 Likes

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by oluwaahmed: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
That's the oluku worse pass rubber stamp. Na auto-stamp.
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by nedekid: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
signature2012:

You are the one with a bullshit here.Does the man you campaigned and voted for has the capabilities to head a family talk more of a country?

Mention one single good effect of this dullard since he came to power.

He will tell you they enter train.
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by Mrbenny001: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abeg all these our deal China them...who de interpret the Chinese writing to Buhari...I hope we haven't been sold

1 Like

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by DroppingLiquid: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Who knows how much power he has signed over to the North.
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
omenkaLives:
You must admit sha, they are skillful in swaying their sizeadble target audience. grin
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by Quodseverismete: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
The country has already been sold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by israelmao(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Director that failed promotion exams?
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
omenkaLives:

SHUT UP!!!

TALKING NONSENSE
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by NGpatriot: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
PMB don contest in so many elections, subjected himself to so many primaries including direct and indirect primaries, but the clowns and illiterates at SR fabricated their of dumb and rettarded nonsense that the president doesn't understand the content of the useless bill that's actually self explanatory..

I know SR is off the deep end andd never to be taken seriously, the the fools and dumb mumu are the illiterates clowns especially Igbos eating up and swallowing SR odious nonsense are the real dunce .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by Blackdisciple(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
And that is what Buhari have been doing.
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by Realist2: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
The country has been sold off.

1 Share

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by blackpanda: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
omenkaLives:

Exactly
Nicely written for the gullible mumus to swallow grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by blackpanda: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Realist2:
The country has been sold off.

What is the meaning of the pics u posted
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by Hkff: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oh
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by Shikini: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol ... the mumu president does
not know anything
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by MartinsD12(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/23/secret-memo-national-intelligence-agency-directors-ask-buhari-stop-signing-documents-he
See una presido face grin buhari self na rubber stamp president even his aide dey control am , he is not even in charge
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by Basher8583: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
signature2012:

You are the one with a bullshit here.Does the man you campaigned and voted for has the capabilities to head a family talk more of a country?

Mention one single good effect of this dullard since he came to power.

Blocking your crooked father from stealing public funds. At least this one you know very why else will you hate Buhari
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by techWriter5: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Before he would enter our prospects away to china.
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by joelag: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
PennywysCares:
cheesy
Does Buhari understand anything?

Nulla
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by DrMuzungu(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Does dullard understand any document? Let him stop signing resign instead.
Re: NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR by signature2012(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Basher8583:

Blocking your crooked father from stealing public funds. At least this one you know very why else will you hate Buhari

And exposing your generation and lineage to boko haram to feast on…
Werey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Nollywood: "Cunning Man Die, Cunning Man Bury Am!" - APC UK Mocks / Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election / Aisha Buhari Promises To Take Care Of Baby Born With Exposed Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.