Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony (3863 Views)

New Notes Policy: Lagos Judiciary Deplores Electronic Payments’ Platforms / Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs / Growing Disquiet In Lagos Judiciary Over Alleged Underhand Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by money121(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
The Lagos State Judiciary has held an end of year ceremony to appreciate God for the success recorded during the year despite the storms and threats to the State's judicial system as a result of COVID-19 and other factors.

Speaking at the event held at the premises of Lagos State Judiciary in Ikeja, the Chief Judge of Lagos State, Justice Kazeem Alogba, commended the Judges for their efforts towards the advancement of the judicial system in Lagos State.

He also thanked them for their contributions during the pandemic, urging all personnel to remain steadfast in their efforts at making the State judiciary the envy of all.

The Chief Judge, who recently won the best Chief Judge award in the country, attributed the honour to the relentless efforts of the entire judiciary staff, who ensured that justice dispensation continued even during the pandemic.

In his words: “I must commend the elevation of seven of our Magistrates to the post of High Court Judges out of the 14 Judges newly appointed in the State. I must also thank you all for the award I recently received for being the best Chief Judge in Nigeria. This award was in recognition of the role of the judiciary during the pandemic by ensuring that court proceedings and judgements were not put on hold”.

Alogba recalled that the State Judiciary was the first to set up Zoom Court proceedings and pronouncement of judgements via the same platform, stressing that the achievements recorded by the Judiciary were made possible by the officials who made it a point of duty for other States in the country to emulate Lagos State's Judicial system.

“I thank the Honourable Judges, management staff and all of you for your support in the discharge of your respective duties and giving the State an upper edge over others”, he stated.

This year’s gathering was convened to give gratitude to God for all He has done for the Lagos Judiciary in year 2021 despite all odds.

The ceremony, which also featured Christmas Carols, Bible reading and prayers for the country, also served as the last day in office for some retired officials of the Judiciary, just as some staff who distinguished themselves in the discharge of their duties were recognised.
https://lagosjudiciary.gov.ng/Viewnews.aspx

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by money121(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by davidodiba(m): 5:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Good morning N/Landers ...for now
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by Greenlight123: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2021
We hear
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by Dukio: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Judiciary na scam

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by classicfrank4u(m): 5:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Useless judiciary

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by idanone(m): 5:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by JUSTASLIP: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2021
2021, What a year
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by blackboy2star(m): 5:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Awon Adjourned Degree Holder
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by WonderManly(m): 5:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by Sunnydhay: 5:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by iampeterben(m): 5:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Congrats to them but there are still so many pending cases in this Lagos state. The recent is Slyvester murder. Those kids must not go unpunished.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by jeff1993: 6:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Please NL family ..... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill ..... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Merry Christmas in advance y'all kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by weljewel: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Praise God
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by donleo92(m): 6:43am On Dec 24, 2021
why wouldn't they hold? after all the judiciary system is rigged now. Infact both state called Nigeria is rigged, how I wish we could get a military rule if just for 6months

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by TrackerXL: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2021
And thread for the jews to wail about.
Come 2023 after Tinubu become the president this is how all judiciary will be thanking God he became the president. His system of leadership must be enforce across all the federation of Nigeria to speed up development. The system of governance where fat fools like Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi will be giving igbo mothers N500 for childbirth should be discourage.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by Tinubuadvocate: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Despite the outstanding cases on their tables.
Re: Lagos Judiciary Holds End Of Year 2021 Ceremony by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Who no like enjoyment wink

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) / Disturbing Picture Of A Typical African War / Police Arrest 7 Doctors For Protesting Colleague’s Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.