Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) (59275 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Neck Tattoo "PRAY" (Photos) / Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by BrickDevo: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2021
1Sharon:
And why is it written in English
You want him to write it in hausa?

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Ancecoker(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2021
:-XQ
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
coward! is he now a buccaneer?
nah cultism go kill you las,las

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2021
My favourite Nollywood actor!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by chukel(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2021
kabakaauu:
Veteran actor chiwetalu agu finally unveils his rising sun outfits remember months back he was arrested on the streets of Anambra for wearing a regalia interpreted by the Nigerian Army to be a Biafra flag., but according to Agu the cloth was just a rising sun , chiwetalu later promised to make a new outfits of rising sun and here it comes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aBYN5iaOsE
useless old man chasing clout.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by lesbiconverter: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Giving them headaches grin

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2021
lesbiconverter:
Giving them headaches grin
Back to back grin

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by nerdjared: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2021
why are losers on Nairaland hating this man, you hate anything Igbo with passion yet Pee on your pants whenever they mention Bia.fra

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by MrBanner(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2021
JUSTASLIP:
It's the end of the year and I have got nothing to be proud of , Too much futile efforts, I have been hoping someone comes through or something different happen to change my life situation and lift me up from anxiety, depression and joblessness .

I was working as a security Officer in Ejigbo, Osun State before the firm decided to downsized and I have been left with nothing since my disengagement 3 months ago. I have no one or nowhere to go and I have no means of paying for the 48k a year room rent and I have been evicted from my previous place, only squatting with friends and my kids are with their Mom in my in-laws place. I have nowhere and no one to help and right now I am at my lowest ebb, and already distressed and depressed.

I am calling on selfless people on the forum to help me get through this and help with rent/ accommodation and some food for my for my 2 kids. Kindly help. 070.68387.541.
2125.16.6993. UBa..

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Oam4j Justwise Rocktation

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2021
chukel:
useless old man chasing clout.
E pain am!

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by lesbiconverter: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Back to back grin
I like his energy. They should pay attention to the terrorists that they've been rehabilitating into the armed forces

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by AsapTeddy(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2021
JUSTASLIP:
It's the end of the year and I have got nothing to be proud of , Too much futile efforts, I have been hoping someone comes through or something different happen to change my life situation and lift me up from anxiety, depression and joblessness .

I was working as a security Officer in Ejigbo, Osun State before the firm decided to downsized and I have been left with nothing since my disengagement 3 months ago. I have no one or nowhere to go and I have no means of paying for the 48k a year room rent and I have been evicted from my previous place, only squatting with friends and my kids are with their Mom in my in-laws place. I have nowhere and no one to help and right now I am at my lowest ebb, and already distressed and depressed.

I am calling on selfless people on the forum to help me get through this and help with rent/ accommodation and some food for my for my 2 kids. Kindly help. 070.68387.541.
2125.16.6993. UBa..

Nonsense format.

Hungry never catch u
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2021
At least if their youths are deviod of commonsense the elders should at least be reasonable due to their past experience on this same folly. What a billy goat he is !

kabakaauu:
Veteran actor chiwetalu agu finally unveils his rising sun outfits remember months back he was arrested on the streets of Anambra for wearing a regalia interpreted by the Nigerian Army to be a Biafra flag., but according to Agu the cloth was just a rising sun , chiwetalu later promised to make a new outfits of rising sun and here it comes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aBYN5iaOsE

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Advocate500: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2021
techWriter5:
coward! is he now a buccaneer?... Okay, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
who will patronise a bigot? Number one rule of successful business is to stay away from tribal and ethnic sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by SensualMan: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Onyeoma na Biafra!!!

Biafra GA adilili!

Cc wiifesnatcher

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2021
MrBanner:

Seubbn Mynbd44 Lalansticlala Mukibna2 Oavm4j Justwnise Rocktatinon
. Comrade are you calling the mods to punish a distressed comrade?

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Igboid: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2021
nerdjared:
why are losers on Nairaland hating this man, you hate anything Igbo with passion yet Pee on your pants whenever they mention Bia.fra

It's a mystery.
Las las, Dem go die of bitterness.
Because Biafra will always be around, lurking in the corner, waiting for the appropriate time to manifest.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by iamlinco(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Confam, strong man.

Unity beggers will not like this grin grin, The Sun must rise

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Coronavirus84: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2021
This man is an example of being a celebrity doesn't guarantee you have sense, if the Nigerian army start beating him again now his foolish Biafra people will start saying rubbish about the government.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Igboid: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Advocate500:
who will patronise a bigot? Number one rule of successful business is to stay away from tribal and ethnic sentiment.

His fellow Igbo hating people go patronize am.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Handsum64: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2021
And some mumus will still beg for him when he is being reformatted
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2021
This man should be proud of the first cloth, I don't know why he is afraid of Buhari.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Ekealterego: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2021
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
At least if their youths are deviod of commonsense the elders should at least be reasonable due to their past experience on this same folly. What a billy goat he is !

This thing pain you shaa, this yoonity beggar.
Go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

He's a pyrate.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Matherson(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Why the buccaneer?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Chibudollar: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2021
1Sharon:
And why is it written in English
Go and change it to your language

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Ekealterego: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Coronavirus84:
This man is an example of being a celebrity doesn't guarantee you have sense, if the Nigerian army start beating him again now his foolish Biafra people will start saying rubbish about the government.

Normally, you people are backward savage zoo dwellers... that's why he wants to be so far away from you people...

In what country are people beaten for printing "rising sun" on their cloth if not for backward savages?

Go and hug transformer because this one pain you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by Chibudollar: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2021
gidado14:

old fool
your father as nd your late mother is the old fools

6 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by bluefilm: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2021
This man too like wahala.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) by edmaraja: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2021
God Bless Biafra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) / Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.