Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

How do I Ping Emails In CSV With Smtplib - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How do I Ping Emails In CSV With Smtplib (445 Views)

How To Read/write Files In Excel, CSV And Feather Formats Using Python's Pandas / How To Read CSV File In Golang / How Do I Convert Csv File To Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How do I Ping Emails In CSV With Smtplib by rickyamos: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2021
How do I verify if an email exists with smtplib and also make the result display in command line.
Re: How do I Ping Emails In CSV With Smtplib by TrevorDJ(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2022
The Command Prompt console in Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 lets you check the validity of an email address by pinging it. Once you get the list of MX (Mail Exchange) records for an email address domain, you can connect to the domain’s mail server and communicate with the email address for verification.

Follow the guide on the link below to ping an email: https://www.novabach.com/how-to-ping-an-email-address/

(1) (Reply)

Data Science Jobs / Anyone Worked With Nuxt Js / Looking For A Learning Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.