Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Indigo Traveller Does Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indigo Traveller Does Nigeria (571 Views)

Road Permits: Traveller Complains Of Having To Get Over 80 From Delta To Anambra / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indigo Traveller Does Nigeria by budaatum: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Lagos, Nigeria is Crazy (Largest City in Africa - 25 Million People)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZrYwuxThFA
Re: Indigo Traveller Does Nigeria by budaatum: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iW8B0ZDauM

adi Anyankah
1 month ago
I love this video, firstly as a Nigerian, there is societal norm of discriminating people in the north because of the political stronghold and religious beliefs, hence fostering more disunity and tribalism, but truth be told, we are all suffering the same pain of bad leadership, and we really do need to set aside our religious and tribal differences, to fight the common enemy.

David Oluwadare
1 month ago
I just love how this has drawn the attention of people from all over the world to see the real Nigeria and also how fellow Nigerians are all over this comment section, correcting the misconceptions

Victor white
1 month ago
Man, I raise my cap to you. This adventure you took on to Kano, I won't dare risk even for usd100,000. I am so scared of the far north, I have never imagined myself going to any of those places, and i am nigerian who currently resides in abuja. Man, you have my respect!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

20 Dead As Matatu Collides With Trailer On Nairobi-Mombasa Highway / Something For Everyone In Orlando, Florida - The Vacation Capital Of The World! / Cheap Routs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.