Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,723 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Akpoazaa Group Chairman Commemorate With Hon TT OKOLI On His Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Akpoazaa Group Chairman Commemorate With Hon TT OKOLI On His Birthday (368 Views)

Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpoazaa Group Chairman Commemorate With Hon TT OKOLI On His Birthday by Ossy680: 5:35am On Dec 24, 2021
I have yet to figure out this… *How you manage to get insights into future trends so early and accurately A genius mind like you are born once in a century. May Lord keep showering unlimited blessings in your life.

Akpoazaa Group CEO expresses his delight in Hon TT Okoli’s role in development and growth of his town Okija and stated thus; I want you to know that anyone with the most followers also has the most naysayers and critics. The same is the case with you, my brother. Don’t be deterred. Your success and fame are second to none.

Today is the day to commemorate all your achievements as well as birthday. I wish you a happy birthday Ezigbo Onye Okija, URUKANACHUKWU!

I confirm news

(1) (Reply)

Caterers In Ikeja Ikorodu Epe In Lagos State / Easter Egg Hunt Game In Abuja (win Lots Of Goodies) / May 27: Kiek Foundation Partners Bata To Impact Indigent Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.