Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,497 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

There’s A Level You Will Help A Lady, She Will Freely Offer Herself To You – Teg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There’s A Level You Will Help A Lady, She Will Freely Offer Herself To You – Teg (392 Views)

Can I Ask For A Favour?” Man Approaches Curvy Lady, She Snubs Him, He Blesses An / Baba Ijesha: “Nollywood Actresses Have Sex Freely” – Olofa Ina Attacks Iyabo Ojo / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’s A Level You Will Help A Lady, She Will Freely Offer Herself To You – Teg by tkgz(m): 5:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Tega lectures men – Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Tega Dominic has penned her thoughts on the issue of men demanding s8x from a woman in exchange for a job or favour.

According to the reality TV star and brand ambassador, there is an extent to which a man would assist a lady and she will freely offer herself to him in return.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/tega-lectures-men

Re: There’s A Level You Will Help A Lady, She Will Freely Offer Herself To You – Teg by thesicilian: 5:49am On Dec 24, 2021
That's the weak strategy of simps.

2 Likes

Re: There’s A Level You Will Help A Lady, She Will Freely Offer Herself To You – Teg by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2021
When they have nothing to offer than sex.

1 Like

Re: There’s A Level You Will Help A Lady, She Will Freely Offer Herself To You – Teg by BUGOFF(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Her own matter must get SEX inside.
Re: There’s A Level You Will Help A Lady, She Will Freely Offer Herself To You – Teg by clarocuzioo(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Is that the formular Boma used on u?

So this is the reason why you opened ur legs wide like lekki tolll gate forgetting you are a married woman?
Re: There’s A Level You Will Help A Lady, She Will Freely Offer Herself To You – Teg by sammybest889(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa

no ask me why I de laugh oo (if u no Read d comment above me) no come here,mentioned me 4 d reason of my laughter

kia comrade this ur comment supposed b d Savage respond of 2021

(1) (Reply)

Actor Seun Jimoh Marks 5th Wedding Anniversary On Wife’s Birthday (Photos) / What !! A Thief Rubbed In New Year 2022 / “I Deserve All That I Enjoy” — Tacha Says As She Shares Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.