Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How To Protect PDF Files With Password On Mac OS? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Protect PDF Files With Password On Mac OS? (139 Views)

Macbook Air 13inch Core I5 128gb 8gb Mac Os 2017 MQD32 / Crypto. CEO Dies With Password To Unlock $200+ Million Customers’ Bitcoin / Apple Macbook Air - 13.3 Inch - 256gb - 4gb - Mac Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect PDF Files With Password On Mac OS? by AnkitTech: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2021
There is a various website available over the web that claims to protect PDF files with password. But going with these online websites is not a wise solution. There is a risk of data stealing or data can be corrupted. As a user, I would like to suggest a professional Mac PDF Encryption solution to encrypt the PDF files. PDF Encryption Tool for Mac is an advanced and most trusted approach I've ever gone through to protect my PDF files. This utility can easily encrypt PDF files with user and owner passwords and prevent them from unauthorized access. Moreover, it enables a different level of encryption to PDF files.

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Now Bulk Left Hp Probook 640 320hdd 4gb Available Now / Iphones / How To Find And Use A Shrink Packaging Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.