Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video (1185 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / Kashim Shettima And Muhammadu Buhari At Governor Zulum's Son's Wedding (Photos) / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by cablenews: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by Aboks(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Wike man of the people

ye DIKE MEKA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by helinues: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Wike's own no pass make him dey pick trouble with others.

We are waiting to see how relevant Wike would be after his second tenure as Gov

4 Likes

Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by Nwodosis(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Is only Atiku that has defited Wike.
Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by Militant30: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2021
W
Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by Realhommie(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Lol. Wike is almost becoming an Instagram comedian serving gbasgbos every now and then. I think he'll have a nice career in skits making when he leaves office grin grin..

Btw, I love the voice of Governor Fayemi. Very smooth wink..

1 Like

Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by Maxymilliano(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2021
There is more to the political relationship across party lines between Gov Wike and Fayemi than meets the eyes
Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by masseratti: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
The jab was not for the Governor rather for FG, but its true, from Ekiti to Akure no road.

1 Like

Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by Shikini: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2021

The punches were targeted at Buhari/FG
(not Wike)

Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by xangerar: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2021
John Kayode Fayemi, Governor of Ekiti State said we should not worry about there being no road from Ekiti to Akure? Hmmm if that is how his mind works, casala dey o!

1 Like

Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by Wazobia2216: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2021
From Ekiti to Akure, no road! And Fayemi has no tangible thing to say!

He was just laughing like someone exposed to a laughing gas!

He even made reference to why Wike is called me project! Fayemi, what will you be known for

I expected him to use this second chance judiciously!

What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by seunmsg(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Fayemi deserve a very hot slap for the stupid and shameless response he gave.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by Toluwanise247(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2021
What do you expect him to say , he should lie or what ?. From ekiti to akure no road.
Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by Frigga13: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Wike is on Nairaland grin telling them what we tell them on daily..
Yoruba Walai .. if not for cameras .. Fayemi for do. Follow am up with abuses curses insult .. just like this online Yoruba people

They simply hate truth when confronted.

Anyway .. they didn’t disappoint
Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by flokii: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2021
Wike the slayer of IPOB terrorosts in South South.. he clared them like ants from Oyigbo never to be heard of again till date.

1 Like

Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2021
seunmsg:
Fayemi deserve a hot slap for the stupid and shameless response that he gave.

He's is gradually becoming a shadow of himself...this will be his last Christmas as a Gov anyway
Re: Wike Throws Verbal Punches At Governor Of Ekiti State: Video by FarahAideed: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Omo my mum gisted me about the bad state of roads in Ekiti the last time she visited months back and I didn't believe but now Wike is confirming the same thing ...she complained about her journey from Akure to Ekiti

(1) (Reply)

Teni: "I Don Japa"- She Said After Failed Attempt To Kidnap Her In Rivers: Video / Will The FG Grant Biafrans A Referendum Request? / Dispatch Rider Arrested With Baby Inside His Courier Box In Lagos [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.