Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Security Technologies In CCTV And Access Control In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Security Technologies In CCTV And Access Control In Nigeria (318 Views)

Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano / How To Crate And Access Paypal Login Account / GDMSS Lite: Monitoring CCTV And IP Cameras From Windows Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Technologies In CCTV And Access Control In Nigeria by Pinkrane(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2021
Security activities has been part of man kind for ever, it has revolved over the years. From building walls, defense security personnel and other means of security.
With the rise of technology, the security sector has embrace technology to enhance it operations.
Some of these Technologies are surveillance camera (CCTV) and access control. Nigerians are embracing it, which makes it important to know how these works and make good use of it.
For CCTV cameras, the are installed in strategy places to monitor activities for security purposes. It is now a new line of business with stores and installers of CCTV cameras pooping up in Nigeria.
That can be said of access control too, which are technologies that manage and control activities through the entrance of protected premises or room.
With my experience as an installer in Nigeria, I observed Nigerians find it difficult choosing the best security technology to suit there needs and budgets, with installers taking advantage of their ignorance.
I would be educating you guys on how to use these Technologies.
1, You know your security loop holes, more than the installers, communicate what you want to achieve your goals and don't let them decide ridiculous amount of devices just to get a bigger job.
2, Do your research on the devices to be used and get a clue on the best one suite you.
3, Request for codes from at least two installers to get a better deal.
4, You can reach out to me, I am willing to help with free advise. @pin_krane Instagram.

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Security Risk Assessment - Cyber Security And Risk Management / How To Build An Email Marketing List From Scratch / The World To Experience "BLOOD MOON" On Monday, May 16th, 202w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.