Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) (32962 Views)

Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Ondo: Flood Engulfs Cars, Houses, And Gets Into Bank (Photos) / Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Em they push barrow for gun state tongue

I thought everyone in ogun state is a millionaire tongue

1 Like

Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
cry cry
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by Hezmatosky: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Eya! Nigeria failed you guys. See youth Selling sugar cane undecided
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
And this one’s were looking forward to Christmas and the new year o
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by seguntravels009(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
It was about two bus stops away from our office at Sango Ota.

May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by Way4orward: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
RIP to the dead. May God console the families that they left behind. �
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by Skillsnigeria: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sad news sad
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by ma373733(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sad .they should secure the bodies asap .

I no wan hear say person skull dey miss this Christmas.
Uche onye adighi ya njor
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by kayusely70(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
WibusJaga:

Na Baba God de save us for this country. Some of these drivers should be nowhere near a wheel barrow talk-less of driving large trucks.
Unfortunately even a blind man can be issued a Driver's Licence in this country.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! Corruption has eaten deep into our systems.
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
If you go out in Nigeria you are not sure of coming back home.

Terrible country.
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by majamajic(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
U can't get good news from Ogun State
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by onojaford(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Fancabulous:
Get High definition Movies in;
*64gb flash - cartoon single and series for kids.
*500gb External hard drive - Action 2021 movies, Comedy, Korean,Drama, Cartoon.
*1tb External hard drive- Action Movies,Anime, Cartoon series, Comedy,Drama, Korean, Sci-fi,Horror.
You can as well request for old Movies
But can be sent to any location.
Call: ∅.8.l.5.3.7.8.3.l.∅.6
Upon all these soot that you've been inhaling!
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by airsaylongcome: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
DarkJeddi:
A thousand ways to die in Naija..

If Bandits are not looking to knock you off..

Skull Miners are looking to harvest your skull..

Unknown Gunmen are hell bent on sending you to the an early grave..

To hustle in peace is now a death trap.

May grace keep us safe..

RIP to the dead..

My brother! Full Wazobia triple threat! May God deliver us all. Everyone
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by micflo28(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Person want do detty December by all means. Xmas is tomorrow, all the ritual go soon Dey useless and too late.
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by mrkings84(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
When you wake up, go out and return alive, always thank your maker. These (the dead) were not sick, their deaths came so sudden.
Just like you, they had plans for the new year, they had purposes, dreams, aspirations, hope and wishes, but all that are over now.

So suddenly, eternity had called!
Do you know how your day will come?
Do u think u own the future?
As in, what's the assurance you will see 2022?

Just be prepared for eternity cos it can come knocking at any time.

JESUS is the way to eternal life!!!
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by Agricmoney(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
For festive period make them they reduce the numbers of the trucks or make them they go for night for this period to reduce traffic and accidents

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by wealthtrak: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by brainhgeek(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Oh God! Even the poor sugar cane seller who is trying to make a decent living.
Is it a crime again to breath in this country?

cry cry
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
That was how when I told someone that I was traveling with the train he was asking me if I've not been hearing of bandits and kidnappers. I simply told him that as long as there are people who travel via train hitch free then there's a chance that I will too. I also told him, that there's more chance of me dying in accidents than being killed/kidnapped by bandits, that I'll take my chances. I left him with "who go die, go die."

These set of people where not involved in a road accident. They weren't kidnapped by bandits or killed by Boko Haram. They were killed while just going about their normal day lives.

Who go die go die.
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by Germi9: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
DarkJeddi:
A thousand ways to die in Naija..

If Bandits are not looking to knock you off..

Skull Miners are looking to harvest your skull..

Unknown Gunmen are hell bent on sending you to the an early grave..

To hustle in peace is now a death trap.

May grace keep us safe..

RIP to the dead..
I haven’t even read the news i already knew it was Ogun…dirty people
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by DaveHarry(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
God abeg o!
Shwo which kain uncertain life be dis one sef..... people dying like flies in unexpected ways.
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by DaveHarry(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Chinedu go say "waht ah life".
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by pacespot(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
This truck accident is now very common in the south for someone to assume it is due to accident alone. If you find out, the driver of that truck is an Hausa man or a northerner. Is this now their new strategy of terrorism in the south?

We have not done mourning the pupils that were killed in the last truck accident and this one again
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by Hahjascho(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Be intentional and mindful of your movement in Nigeria...right now. No environment is now deemed fit to be safe.
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by drololaaof: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Where is the bank or ATM stand ? You did not report the wheel Barrow pusher that was crushed dead?
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by Cti28(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
winterlover:
When the road was bad, thy were protesting bad govt.
Now the road has be fixed, they'll b speeding like an ambulance. RIP to the dead.
I think drivers should be thoroughly scrutinized before allowing them ply the highway. Most are drunk or sleepy. Laslas,Na bad road pay oooo. Good road no fit us for this cow ntry.
Just imagine of all our roads are good?
Re: Truck Rams Into Bank In Ogun, 2 Crushed To Death, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) by winterlover: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cti28:

Just imagine of all our roads are good?
Accidents everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Passports For Unrestricted Travel Around The World / Living In France / Sweden Plans To Deport Any Migrants That Earn Less Than 2,322 Euros Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.