Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video (32000 Views)

Help Tracking A Missing Phone Using IMEI Number / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by ednut1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
london used lol
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Rikidony(m): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
so the phone develop legs go reach Ghana grin grin
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Volksguys1985: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Babe relax Africa is using your at the moment, trust me it still coming back to you, but in form of scrap.
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by SonofGod231: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
It doesn't make sense to me,you lost barely 3months and it's shows you it's in a phone shop in Ghana...Aunty,Your phone dey US na Naija guy dey run am...Why would the phone be turned on while it's at a phone sales shop?! Someone is already making use of it and they only changed the address and location,Abi you no know say I fit dey nextdoor but you go dey see China address for my location?see maga.
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Antoeni(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Thank God it wasn't Found in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Makinaki: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Charley, this one pass me o.
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Chibudollar: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
silvoclaira:
Ipob miscreant giving Nigerians bad name around the world

We know it was first stolen by an ipob terrorist

sad
why do some of you have this amount of hate in your heart, I swear I don't understand

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
How come?
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by vickydevoka(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Olarewaju89:
grin

I am confused here oo.

De phone don turn London use for phone store
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by good4all40: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Since Lala has yet to move the news to the FP

I read Yesterday that UAE suspended all flights coming from Nigeria to the UAE and 3 other African countries please how authentic is this news.
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by seunayantokun(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
American wonder.
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by DarkJeddi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
silvoclaira:

sad
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by membranus: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
SonofGod231:
It doesn't make sense to me,you lost barely 3months and it's shows you it's in a phone shop in Ghana...Aunty,Your phone dey US na Naija guy dey run am...Why would the phone be turned on while it's at a phone sales shop?! Someone is already making use of it and they only changed the address and location,Abi you no know say I fit dey nextdoor but you go dey see China address for my location?see maga.

Na you and dem dey run am.

So we believe u.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by SonofGod231: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
membranus:

So we believe u.
Oga,Leave talk for Press men.
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Frestuffng: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
lawao o
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by manbrain: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
This is amazing
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by jaiyeorie: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOsjw0T7cd0
Osas Wande Coal M.I Abaga Nancy Isime Chigurl - Laugh Fest 2021
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Chyma231(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
[Your papa !!!!]Ipob miscreant giving Nigerians bad name around the world

sad[/quote]
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Electrochemistry(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
silvoclaira:

sad
Don't worry you'll soon recover!
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by techWriter5: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ghana must betweens
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by cayorday89(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
First it was a car found in Ghana with a Nigerian plate number, hope this is not found with a Naija sim card?
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Gaabasky: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Thank God not in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by goodheart01: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
silvoclaira:

sad

Symptoms of a brainless maggot. Go get a life and stop fooling around. My pity goes to your father who should have worn a condom the day he straffed your hôrny mother

1 Like

Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by MPESA(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
SonofGod231:

Either you are a Ghanian or total igronant...
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by MPESA(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
membranus:

So we believe u.

No mind the mumu is either he's a Ghanian or bush man forming posh

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Shalommy(f): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Chaii... Ghana people don come long hand pass Naija.. cheesy
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Hkff: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Good atleast found
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by PetroDolla2020: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
The phone was found at Circle, Accra? Do you know where most of the guys who sell phones at Circle are from? grin

Shalommy:
Chaii... Ghana people don come long hand pass Naija.. cheesy
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by PetroDolla2020: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Everyone in Ghana know where the folks who sell phones at Circle are from. A large number of them are not Ghanians.

cayorday89:
First it was a car found in Ghana with a Nigerian plate number, hope this is not found with a Naija sim card?
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
US used phones
Re: American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video by VickyRotex(f): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2021
OssyMalik:
iPhone travel from America to Ghana without visa.

My sister na so we see am ooo grin visa wey human beings dey find cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Your Opera Browser Load Faster Even With Slow Connection / What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? / Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.