Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) (44100 Views)

Car Wash Man Escapes Death As He Crashes Customer's Vehicle During 'Test Drive' / Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) / Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Now Fastest Production SUV At Nurburgring Race Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
He want to bamba he want to chill with the big boys him dey drive kitikiti him dey crash katakana grin grin
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Focusmind: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Car wash boys and mechanics could be stupid with people's car. To even drop the key of 2010 corolla wey I dey manage with them is a problem talk more of this classic Benz.
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Adakintroy: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
See me as your brother.

That guy just wanted the joy of driving a car.sometging we take for granted at times.

Leave the boy alone. Draw him ear well sha.but leave am..some women don crash our Moto pass so yet we no too complain just frown our face for bele.
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Bobxin: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Curious345:
Issues of life .

There is no need to beg . The car is already insured comprehensivly.

They'll just retrieve it and give him a new one .

The begging will help though , because he will send the video as part of evidence to make his claim for a new car from his insurance company

Seems you know the owner, how did you know he has full insurance.
This is an old story Sha, saw this news more than 6 months ago here on NL

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Stale thread.
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by JuanDeDios: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
In his little mind, that lying down thing he's doing can fix it.
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by JuanDeDios: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Jakumo:
Hahaha dis man don buy market o.

On a serious note, anyone driving an expensive Mercedes yet who has no home with a driveway where an employee can be assigned to wash the car, should sell that vehicle and buy a fairly used Okada motorcycle that better suits their budget.
You haven't met the Nigerians. That sort of thing is perfectly normal.
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by ULTIMATEKING(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Una say wahala be like weytin again?
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by mruwaifo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
I never saw a reason to give a car washer my car keys.
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Bobxin: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
MartinsD12:

This exactly what happened to my in-laws , I don't know why this mechanic guys do this all the time , I mean how could you take a car you were asked to fix the air condition you took it to be running errands around Enugu all of a sudden lost control jam NEPA pole summersaulted four times , thank God he is alive that is the situation we are in now ,
imagine the man he repair the car for is asking for a new car about 500k plus is what the man is asking for , now look at this one ordinary car wash you carry a whole Benz AMG who you wan impress self

It's not an AMG, that's 2017 GLC 300 4MATIC about #21m
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Olarewaju89: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
visijo:
If you have money, tomorrow is Christmas

If you don't have money, tomorrow is Saturday�

grin grin

God go judge you separately cheesy

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Iykemanchis: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
ab1x:
Holy cow !
that's stupidity, why should a car washer drive such a expensive car.
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by samuelson06(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Are these car wash boys stupid??

How many times will this happen to them before they have sense? I think the problem here is that the owners usually let them off the hook that's why keep having liver for this rubbish.

If you are a car owner and this happens to you, NEVER let them off free. Make sure they pay with their blood. By the time this treatment starts going viral, fear no go let them touch key not to talk of sticking it in the ignition.

Rubbish.

I think it's the car owners that are stupid. What's leaving your car key with a car washer? What business does washing a car has with the key once the doors are open? Please, answer me.
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Holy shit and blood of Lagos oooo
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by friendl: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Seems some people are cursed from village ,common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by tutudesz: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
macrodata:
me sef just dey wonder the same thing. It begs the question; why would anyone bring his car to wash and drop the keys too? I blame him too.
I no dey drop key, because anybody can plant anything in your car.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Mosleaky(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
Old video
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Reference(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Jakumo:

On a serious note, anyone driving an expensive Mercedes yet who has no home with a driveway where an employee can be assigned to wash the car, should sell that vehicle and buy a fairly used Okada motorcycle that better suits their budget.

He has a 55inch dstv system but prefers to watch soccer at the local pub.
He has a impressively stocked arctic level bar but prefers warm drinks outside.
He has a gourmet chef and a store filled with his delights but can only find appetite.... you know where.
Of course he can wash his car at home.... but if you understand the culture of the barbershop and the vendor stand you will appreciate the Nigerian carwash made popular in Edo and Delta states.
You will want to take your private jet there.
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by GetMeRight: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Jakumo:

Safer to wash this thing in your compound or stay put while washing is going on at the car wash center
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Zenithpeak(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Since 2016..... Nonsense!!!
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by Reference(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
tutudesz:

I no dey drop key, because anybody can plant anything in your car.

Or clone the keys (depending on the model) or study the security system.
It is like doing a POS transaction inattentively these days....
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by tutudesz: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Reference:

Or clone the keys (depending on the model) or study the security system.
It is like doing a POS transaction inattentively these days....
Before person pay them to plant gun or drugs
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by afamaustin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
And l d car wash as l d read this make l go collect my keys
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by InoGetJoy: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Curious345:
Issues of life .

The begging will help though , because he will send the video as part of evidence to make his claim for a new car from his insurance company
Not a easy as you think. Insurance companies will always try to find a way not to cover for the cost of repairs or replacement
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Why on earth wud u leave ur key for him
He's not a mechanic
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bobxin:

It's not an AMG, that's 2017 GLC 300 4MATIC about #21m
Ok noted

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by gistmega: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
GboyegaD:
What is he prostrating for? .
I really don't know why or what for? Prostration does not hatch any egg
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by CUMIN: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Curious345:
Issues of life .

What of negligence on the part of the customer.
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by drololaaof: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Arungu omo
Re: Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Food, Crashes It (video) by shantti(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
U dey run tikitiki u dey run takataka u no fit drink water drop cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Range Rover Sentinel: The Official Beast Of Lagos Governor / Roofless Keke Napep Spotted In Lagos / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.