Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 (21340 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 / Arsenal vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 26th December 2020 / Norwich Vs Manchester United: FA Cup - (1 - 2) On 27th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Athemisia: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Golan007:

He is.

Had Juventus willing to pay same figure.

Was always injured.

Despite the fans pressure and his injury record, Wenger kept faith.

The only season he was injury-free was the one he performed in.

As soon as he performed, he left Arsenal for United and by so doing, destroying his legacy and his relationship with the fanbase.

That's the reason his name is hardly brought up for recognition in various Gooner forums or talkshows.

Sold his soul for a few shekels.
Oga relax... Football isn't religion.
Dude only wanted to win a trophy aba na??!
Season after season trophyless and he's getting old yet you want him to have faith.
Faith in what?? Failure!

3 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Mavrick2012: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
heykims:

Let him go coach Norwich na and we see how e go dominate..
tell Messi and Ronaldo to go play at Norwich and we see how dem go dominate.
Rubish logic

1 Like

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Athemisia: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
With all due respect to Messi

But PSG na Mumu

Messi dey collects 700k weekly at PSG
I swear , dem suppose win every game …lol

PSG na Mumu sha …chai
All because of champions league cup , I still think they can’t win it this year
At least PSG are still topping the table.

What then will you say of Man UTD??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Golan007: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Athemisia:

Oga relax... Football isn't religion.
Dude only wanted to win a trophy aba na??!
Season after season trophyless and he's getting old yet you want him to have faith.
Faith in what?? Failure!

What does that mean?

What about the club that kept faith with him while he was injured every season ?

Check his injury record.

Again, I insist, he destroyed his legacy within the club, hence the reason he's hardly ever spoken about today.

4 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Athemisia: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
IbileIfe:

It is possible.
If Arsenal FC can beat Liverpool FC, then I will be proud of them.
Dreamers grin grin grin grin
For Norwich wey you win today abi??

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Mikekan30: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
lukency:
Best at beating average teams and when it's time to confront any of the top 5, they swallow their nonsense form.

U say top5 team
Mumu, Arsenal defeated Tottenham, Westham and Leceister City are they not among the top 5. Last Season Arsenal won Chelsea home and away
, won Manchester United once and drew the other did we carry the league? Absolutely No. The best part of this league is to be consistent in your games. Bleep Big team and small team shit ..is Arsenal against the rest top 19 teams....

Keep crying critics..
19 goals scored
3 conceded
That team Arsenal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Mikekan30: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Arsenal will keep winning their games...
19goals scored
3 goals conceded
5 straight wins...
That team called Arsenal is on �...
It is what is it, so stop the envy you can't control what you don't understand..
Nobody knows tommorrow and you will never know.

Arsenal for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by engrglover(m): 12:37am On Dec 27, 2021
Hahahahaha lmao... rotfl... champions wetin? Abeg no use laugh kill me
Edoziesmart:
Assnal don't have joy recently. Smashing any team they catch. May be because they are less free than other epl top teams that have champions League and Europa League games to play

Can't wait to see them in champions League next season. Is being a while. And also let them be group with my favourite team ( Hala Madrid) I want to check something from them cheesy grin
Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by generalwo(m): 3:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Aubamayang gets 250k pounds weekly , while saka gets about 40k

See, I think it high time , we stop over pricing these players

See the way , this boys have been on fire and performing since arteta dropped auba

This na real eye opener
Some players just dey collect fat wage weekly and produce less
.... Did it occur to you that maybe aubamenyang is not the problem?? If he is, how come every player dropped by arteta since he came to arsenal have been doing better in their respective clubs? Ozil is scoring for fun at fernabanche..... Saliba and guendozi are doing great for Marseille..... Torreira is unstoppable at fiorentina..... I am sure aubamenyang will rediscover his scoring form if he leaves arsenal..... Arsenal and winning against teams that are either out of form or bottom of the league table.... Leeds, Southampton, westham, Norwich? Good wins but I don't think a club like arsenal should celebrate beating these kinds of clubs..... For big teams like city, Liverpool and Chelsea, wins like these are formalities.....
Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Kizzygentle: 5:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Ray07:
Unah don come with ojoro matter again.

Ronlado winning world best then was ojoro too abi ? angry
Oga no one is talking about Ronaldo here, u and I know too well that man United were favored by almost all the refs during fergie tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Munzy14(m): 5:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Aubamayang gets 250k pounds weekly , while saka gets about 40k

See, I think it high time , we stop over pricing these players

See the way , this boys have been on fire and performing since arteta dropped auba

This na real eye opener
Some players just dey collect fat wage weekly and produce less
I swear....That fat money spoils the team mindset.

Foot ball is a team stuff...To me if it is possible, all players in a club should earn same..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by jamebex(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2021
generalwo:
.... Did it occur to you that maybe aubamenyang is not the problem?? If he is, how come every player dropped by arteta since he came to arsenal have been doing better in their respective clubs? Ozil is scoring for fun at fernabanche..... Saliba and guendozi are doing great for Marseille..... Torreira is unstoppable at fiorentina..... I am sure aubamenyang will rediscover his scoring form if he leaves arsenal..... Arsenal and winning against teams that are either out of form or bottom of the league table.... Leeds, Southampton, westham, Norwich? Good wins but I don't think a club like arsenal should celebrate beating these kinds of clubs..... For big teams like city, Liverpool and Chelsea, wins like these are formalities.....

While your argument may be valid, a player leaving a club and performing better at another may also be an indication that he was not giving his best at his former club which also justifies why they should leave in the first place. It makes no sense to keep a player who doesn't give his best and also on a huge wage in a team, apart from depriving other more motivated players of their chance it is also morally toxic as far as am concerned. Tell me how you will feel if you work in a team and you have an underperforming colleague whom you know can do better yet not doing it and collecting a salary 5x yours while you work your ass off.
Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Parrie(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Athemisia:

Others are counting league trophies and European trophies you are consoling yourself with unbeaten of 16years ago angry
Miiiiitheeeew
Bro, arsenal won two trophies last season. Now tell me how many has man utd won in the last five years, despite playing 10 semi finals? Wether you like it or not football history will always remember the invincibles. If e pain you kill yourself

#COYG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Athemisia: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Parrie:

Bro, arsenal won two trophies last season. Now tell me how many has man utd won in the last five years, despite playing 10 semi finals? Wether you like it or not football history will always remember the invincibles. If e pain you kill yourself

#COYG
Which trophy? I like to know grin grin

Look at my siggy very well and you will know the champions I support... tongue
Re: Norwich Vs Arsenal (0 - 5) On 26th December 2021 by Parrie(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Athemisia:

Which trophy? I like to know grin grin

Look at my siggy very well and you will know the champions I support... tongue
Lol...so is that why you're masturbating all over this thread??
Even clubs like Huddersfield get fans, so leave me lemme fan my arsenal in peace!!

#COYG

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Manchester United Top 20 WORST Signings According To Fourfourtwo: / Manchester United Vs Swansea City (1 - 1) On 30th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 30th January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.