Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Younger Brother Mental State Of Health Is Giving Me Worry - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Younger Brother Mental State Of Health Is Giving Me Worry (411 Views)

My Brother's Mental Sickness / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Brother Mental State Of Health Is Giving Me Worry by stevnwigw1: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
He now hallucinates, he answers and replies to someone, when no one was there. He abused marijuana or Igbo at a point and he was taken to the celestial Church for rehabilitation for over six months. When he returned he continued and was taken to a psychiatrist in portharcourt who said it has not touched his brain, but he talks to himself now as if he hears a sound that other persons close to him can not hear, and he easily gets angry. Pls what can we do
Re: My Younger Brother Mental State Of Health Is Giving Me Worry by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
stevnwigw1:
He now hallucinates, he answers and replies to someone, when no one was there. He abused marijuana or Igbo at a point and he was taken to the celestial Church for rehabilitation for over six months. When he returned he continued and was taken to a psychiatrist in portharcourt who said it has not touched his brain, but he talks to himself now as if he hears a sound that other persons close to him can not hear, and he easily gets angry. Pls what can we do
anti depressants. There are meds which cool down his temperature. A friend of mine has younger one who was born with a similar defect. He takes the tabs once on two days to stay on even keel. D moment its missed, his temp roses, his brain co figuration gets altered.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Mental State Of Health Is Giving Me Worry by stevnwigw1: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Vickyvice:
anti depressants. There are meds which cool down his temperature. A friend of mine has younger one who was born with a similar defect. He takes the tabs once on two days to stay on even keel. D moment its missed, his temp roses, his brain co figuration gets altered.
ok thank

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Mental State Of Health Is Giving Me Worry by oxypressPlus: 3:27am On Dec 25, 2021
stevnwigw1:
Since you are in PH take him to Psychiatric Hospital at Rumuigbo.

(1) (Reply)

​​Maximum Extreme Range Of Sex Is 13 Minutes / Secrets On How To Have A Baby Boy Or Girl / So Stressed Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.