Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,896 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Apart From Sex – What Other Reasonable Thing Can You Girlfriend Offer You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apart From Sex – What Other Reasonable Thing Can You Girlfriend Offer You? (180 Views)

I Feel No Pleasure From Sex Anymore..... Please Help / Sex Dolls Replaces Ladies Who Has Nothing To Offer In An Affair Apart From Sex / Apart From Blog And Forum, Which Other Website Can Bring Earning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Sex – What Other Reasonable Thing Can You Girlfriend Offer You? by kmaster007: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Una wey never marry, I pity una life so badly cos Ladies of nowadays are nothing but empty barrels and have nothing to offer.

They’ve got nothing meaningful to offer you apart from Sex. So, if you are an industrious young man, it will be so hard for you to see any sensible ladies this time around.

They just want to catch cruise, smoke, and jump from one club to another and then pray for someone’s son to find them – the reason why they don’t care what a guy does for a living again, make the guy sha get money

No wonder about 90% of the Girls out there now do Hookup.. Even if they work in a Bank or any good company, you will still them going out with different guys just because of Money.

I can say it authoritatively that 95% of the ladies out there now are nothing to write home about – they are more useless than the letter “P” in the word Psychology.

Ladies are now cheaper than internet data. So, as a young man, if you really want to go far in life – you need to focus on yourself rather than waste your precious time on one bitch.

So today, I will like to ask you all this very simple yet important question and I want you all to be sincere with your response.
Re: Apart From Sex – What Other Reasonable Thing Can You Girlfriend Offer You? by HopeVictor(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
I think we should be tired of all these talks.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex – What Other Reasonable Thing Can You Girlfriend Offer You? by CandyOps(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
95% how did you come up with the percentage rating? You sent out questionnaires and got feedback or what? Because I am not understanding

(1) (Reply)

This Christmas, Use SHAREit Lite To Share The Fun / Obj Introuble And All Obas In Yoruba Land / Super Eagles Land In Cameroon, Set For AFCON Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.