Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK (975 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Nollywood Actor,Sam Ajibola Stun In New Photos As He Turns A Year Older (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by Oleys: 2:46am On Dec 25, 2021
The brother of ex-governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose, Isaac Owolabi Fayose, laments over his new job in the UK as a van delivery driver.

Isaac who relocated to the Queen’s country applauded the system of power there compared to the privilege he enjoy back home in Nigeria.

In a video shared on his official page, the politician’s brother lamented how he was a big boy in Lagos, Nigeria, but across the ocean, he is a typical wage earner like the majority who live in the UK.

Isaac shared the video himself to Instagram alleging that in Nigeria, he is a “big boy” but has to drive a van in the UK “because the cost of employing someone” he wrote;

“This abroad has no respect. Me, a big boy in Lagos, I’m now driving van in the UK to deliver stout, deliver garri,” Isaac Fayose said in the video. “So, a billionaire in Nigeria can drive a van in UK.”

Isaac Owolabi Fayose, also said the UK way of life, that makes economic equality possible, is ideal… he wrote

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwCYkNk017o

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/12/25/ex-gov-ayo-fayose-isaac-turns-a-delivery-driver-in-uk-video/

1 Share

Re: Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by b3llo(m): 3:02am On Dec 25, 2021
There is dignity in labour.

1 Like

Re: Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by Karemarealty288(m): 3:29am On Dec 25, 2021
No more free meal....we know you want to deceive Efcc but all eyes on you.

5 Likes

Re: Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by RoyalBlu(f): 4:17am On Dec 25, 2021
... "but has to drive a van in the UK “because the cost of employing someone” he wrote"

The topic almost misled me until I read the above.

He's got his own gig, so he's doing well. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by chigoziri2403(m): 4:45am On Dec 25, 2021
It's his own company, not as if he's working for someone else

BTW....IF HIS BROTHER WINS ANY JUICY POSITION AGAIN IN NIGERIA,HE WILL LEAVE ALL THOSE MOTIVATIONAL TALK IN UK AND COME BACK TO BE SPECIAL AIDE ON THIS AND THAT MATTERS.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by olasaad(f): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2021
What kind of job are you doing in Lagos Nigeria that makes you billionaire

1 Like

Re: Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2021
He's absolutely correct.
But TRUCK DIVERS earn very well.
That's a Good JOB.
In the US, especially California Axis, some earn $40 per hour. Even $50 too.
Which is equivalent to what Nurses earn too depending on where you find yourself or area of specialty. It's still a Good JOB.
But a Greedy Nigerian will always gravitate towards Fraudulent activities.
For ABROAD, everyone dey the same pedestal!
No intimidation.
My Governor drives himself regularly

2 Likes

Re: Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by Dreal1247: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2021
40 Dollars for an hour. More than our Local Government minimum wage. And there's always prompt payment.

1 Like

Re: Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by MVLOX(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2021
I no get Wetin to talk
Re: Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by SocialJustice: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2021
olasaad:
What kind of job are you doing in Lagos Nigeria that makes you billionaire
Leave the deluded fool jor

1 Like

Re: Ex Gov Ayo Fayose’s Brother, Isaac Turns A Delivery Driver In UK by lereinter(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2021
Stupidity runs in them

This is what nigeria has caused

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi BU $€x And Kiss VENUS In Bathroom (video) / Cardi B's Son Cephus, Makes Headlines On Instagram As He Flaunts His Recent Look / Happy Birthday To Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.