Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach (1976 Views)

My Puppy Has A Swollen Stomach / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach by tommyopera: 3:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Please help, i have a Gsd that was treated of parvo and after treatment, i noticed the stomach started swelling up, now the stomach is swollen and hard to the extent the dog can't walk well again and it make the dog to look like a camel and not active any longer.

Picture

2 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach by falcon01: 6:07am On Dec 25, 2021
A picture might help

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2021
I would have said it sounds like “bloating”
But since you said Immediately after parvo treatment
Perhaps a pic might help

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Maybe it's time to garnish it as sliced and roasted chicken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach by Nicklaus619(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Tonymegabush1:

Your insensibility is alarming undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach by Yuakwon3: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tonymegabush1:

My Calabarian nigar sighted..... grin grin
Re: Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach by Jjuuddee(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Likely wasn't treated well....would probably die soon

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Dog Now Look Like A Camel Because Of Her Stomach by Ayojideonline(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
tommyopera:
Please help, i have a Gsd that was treated of parvo and after treatment, i noticed the stomach started swelling up, now the stomach is swollen and hard to the extent the dog can't walk well again and it make the dog to look like a camel and not active any longer.
...It being this serious already, does it still eat ? ......Might not make it,....but just to try, possibly locate the nearest veterinary clinic ASAP! Maybe ...... all the best!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Female Chickens Run From Cocks That Want To Mate? / The King Is Back...5mnths Old Male Slant Back German Sherped...awesome Dog / Adult And Puppy Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.