Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How To Send Money From Venmo? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Send Money From Venmo? (293 Views)

Resource Not Found Venmo: How To Solve / I Have $900 In My Venmo Wallet, Who Will Exchange For BTC? / I Buy & Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,gift Card,zelle,cashapp,venmo,neteller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money From Venmo? by Mikelawrence143(m): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2021
Venmo is a Digital wallet. Which are used for sending and receiving money. You can send money to some one who using digital wallet or you can received money from other person. But first you need to sign in venmo. after sign in you need to add your bank or card detail with you venmo account. One you add your bank or card detail you can send or receive the money. if you want to send Money to some one you need to follow steps which i have mention in below : -
1. Open Venmo app on your iPhone or Android
2. Click to the top-right and tap on the payment icon
3. This would open the payment form on your display
4. Enter the username of the receiver or you can search the person in contact list
5. Select the person and enter the amount you wish to send
8. Choose The option who can see the payment- Friends, Public, or Private
9. After Fill the payment form tap The "Pay" button
10. In last select the payment option, review the details, and tap "Pay".
After take above mention steps you can send money to any one with the help of venmo wallet. If you want detail information about venmo, then read my "venmo sign in " blog. where you will find detail information about venmo like how to sign in venmo, how to add your bank detail , how to delete venmo account etc.
Re: How To Send Money From Venmo? by OperationalVehi: 1:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

B / Iphone X Cheap Deal……SOLD / Iphone 11 For Sale..SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.