Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) (39090 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) / AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by State001: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Ka3na Jones on Friday shared a photo of herself dazzling in red lingerie to celebrate Christmas, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of one shared the photo on Instagram with the caption: “Ka3na The Mother Christmas Is Back Bearing Gifts.”

The reality star had said that her husband gifted her with a intimacy gadget and lubricant as Christmas presents.

She shared the gifts in an Instagram story saying, “On the 13th day of Christmas Mr Jones gave me a intimacy gadget and lubricant.”

The 28-year-old on Wednesday celebrated six of marriage with her British husband.

“Believe Me Marriages Are Never Perfect. This stage of my life I would rather be SINGLE with no kids. BUT then again; Would I Be Happy? What Life Would That Be? I’m Guessing EMPTY! So Here We Go Again…SIX Years Of Friendship. Blessed With Our Lovely Lila,” she wrote on Instagram.

In July 2020, Ka3na revealed she was married. She also has a daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX24uDWN_Ae/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2021
it is called Xmas

not clito market shows.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by jeff1993: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2021
That's the only thing some of that fwnder are good for!!!!

Please NL family ..... I need someone to.kentor me on any digital money making skill .... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year!!!

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2021
Nonsense

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2021
What do we do with this?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by 900warriorz: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2021
If you don't know what curves are, come and ask me o

All I saw is a glorified olosho grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Curious345: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Lord look what she said

Believe Me Marriages Are Never Perfect. This stage of my life I would rather be SINGLE with no kids.

When a lady starts to sound like this I shudder .

Please nobody should hurt this damsels heart . If you do , a wrath from above may not spare you .

If you cannot marry , do not date . Stop playing with sex and fire

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by sparko1(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2021
This is curve!

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by sirblend: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2021
All because she needs a sugar daddy like Buhari.
Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Na everything these ladies dey show pussy for...

Even on a Christmas Day (birth of Jesus Christ), dem still dey show nnakedness.

No respect or regard for the holy man who died for una sins.

Jesus wept... And I'm sure he's weeping again.

What an unruly display of disrespect to the man who died for una sins.

The Future DESTRUCTION is truly FEMALE. undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Jalaw: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Someone with no brain.

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2021
By force celebrity well done
Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by wiseone28: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Op what is squeeze her curve inside clothes?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2021
Nice curves tongue tongue

Let's leave clito-currency pumping during the Dip, she get am cool cool

My niggaaaar Slawomir, come and tell me how to Bleep this one grin grin

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Kizzygentle: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2021
E no concern me. My own problem is instead of me saying happy Christmas, I am saying happy Saturday...

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Fibonacci88: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2021
It's d birth of Jesus. Can mod stop pushing all these oloshos with revealing outfits in the name of Christmas dressing.

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2021
If na Dorathy Bachor squeeze those mangoes we for understand, wetin con be dizwan.

OP need soaked bulala

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2021
Olosho!
This cheap LovePeddler!

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Very stupid topic, stupid olosho and even more stupid mods

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2021
BBNaija has thrown up the most senseless celebrities sha

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2021
This picture is very unnecessary

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Know why Santa laughs 'ho ho ho'??

All Mummies are on his naughty list! grin grin
Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2021
She's beautiful let the ignorant ones keep calling her names..live your life let haters keep ranting online..
Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by olatade(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Females: "women are not objects"!!!

Same female up there

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by cescky(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2021

Always surprised when this old lady claims 23 and gullible Nigerians be believing her...

She claims hustler with houses.. She married an old oil worker enough to be her dad...when the rope them tie go loose eye go clear

Rough ph babe.. I wonder how people don't see through this bs.. Old lady should be doing better

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Yicap: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2021
DIKEnaWAR:
BBNaija has thrown up the most senseless celebrities sha
Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by prophetfire: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2021
PROSTITUTE SELLING HER MARKET ON ADVERT SLOT.

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by zolajpower: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Hey
Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Hips that lie grin

Re: BBNaija’s Ka3na Wears Lingerie For Christmas (Photos) by Passionate888: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Ogoni babe

8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring / Noble Igwe Rocks Bum Short Ankara Outfit In South Africa. Fans React / What I Noticed On The Red Carpet At Humblesmith's Osinachi Concert (video)