Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) (42884 Views)

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) / Obiora Okonkwo, Ekwueme Named Ndigbo Times New Generation Leader / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by nextstep(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
So... drinking palm wine that somebody else tapped is now called "tapping palm wine" abi? What next, "somebody is drinking water in the villa", and it will make FP bah?

It's not ur fault, mumu me clicked to see this mumu post. Even worse, I replied
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by erico2k2(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
garyaustin:
There's nothing noble about that. He should move on to the Aristocratic class he clearly belongs. Paying a professional wine Tapper to do the tapping for him is the most ideal thing. Nigeria needs him more than he needs his Palmwine. My two cents though.
what does he owe Nigeria?
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by erico2k2(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
nextstep:
So... drinking palm wine that somebody else tapped is now called "tapping palm wine" abi? What next, "somebody is drinking water in the villa", and it will make FP bah?

If na snake pic or Boby post U go shine teeeth, my friend look dnt let us fight!
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by whirlwind7(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
garyaustin:
There's nothing noble about that. He should move on to the Aristocratic class he clearly belongs. Paying a professional wine Tapper to do the tapping for him is the most ideal thing. Nigeria needs him more than he needs his Palmwine. My two cents though.

Jeez.
You lots are either extremely dumb, or incurably hateful.
Didn't you see a palm wine tapper up on the palm tree? Dr Obiora was standing and watching the wine tapper bring wine down from the tree. He accepted a cup and drank. It is all clearly visible in the pictures and video.

What else do you need to confirm he employed a wine tapper?

By the way, how does one move to an aristocratic class, according to your bellyaching? undecided
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Chibuking1402:

Serious... you're from Oba?
Wow..a brother spotted...which village in Oba?
umuagu brother
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Me Abatete any day any time.....Igbo Amaka
Anambra Amaka, igbo Ndi oma grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by Myself2(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Folks I don't think junk Dr Obior was the one that climbed the tree, that's why the camera was focused on the man on th ground that did the drinking, so that should be Dr Obiora Okonkwo
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by faste: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emmajn1:
give us Biafra and you will see our big men in action. They will transform Biafraland to the likes of New York, Hong Kong in just 20 years. We have movers and shakers....
Opopbo Kwenu
Agbor Kwenu,
Nsukka Kwenu,
Abakakeleke Kwenu
Obosi Kwenu
Anioma Kwenu
Nembe Kwenu
Ubolo Kwenu,
Aniocha Kwenu
Ikwerre Kwenu

our Calabar brothers and sisters We hail o

Our God is so good...Abasi ayaya

All the rest of biafrans kwezuenuuuu ooooo

onelove

In Biafra there will be massive employment, constant light, top class structural development, massive economic growth, 1% unemployment rate or zero unemployment. Biafra is our promise land

merry Christmas to all biafrans worldwide.
All hail Biafra!Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by faste: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emmajn1:
give us Biafra and you will see our big men in action. They will transform Biafraland to the likes of New York, Hong Kong in just 20 years. We have movers and shakers....
Opopbo Kwenu
Agbor Kwenu,
Nsukka Kwenu,
Abakakeleke Kwenu
Obosi Kwenu
Anioma Kwenu
Nembe Kwenu
Ubolo Kwenu,
Aniocha Kwenu
Ikwerre Kwenu

our Calabar brothers and sisters We hail o

Our God is so good...Abasi ayaya

All the rest of biafrans kwezuenuuuu ooooo

onelove

In Biafra there will be massive employment, constant light, top class structural development, massive economic growth, 1% unemployment rate or zero unemployment. Biafra is our promise land

merry Christmas to all biafrans worldwide.
All hail Biafra!Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!The zoological republic has no future plans for her hopeless zoombie citizens.Any man praying for the longevity of the zoological republic will receive punishment from Chukwu Okike Abiama himself !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by ugotex85: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Is he tapping palm wine here or drinking palm wine? Bloggers will always use deception to drive traffic.
Merry Christmas to you, Dikeora Idemili.
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by descarado: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108793996:
Chairman of United Nigeria Airlines, Dr. Obiora Okonkwo, tapping palm wine in his compound in his country home in Ogidi in Idemili north local government, Anambra state

Fresh palm wine kegs for Christmas grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvsQIze6mGU

https://www./341164677123034/permalink/634351364471029/

Happy Christmas guys
You are better than this.
There are some catchy headlines that can still give you the views you crave.
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by Chibuking1402(m): 4:52am On Dec 26, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
umuagu brother
Wow that's great...
I'm from umuorabem Aboji village Oba
Nice to meet you here
Compliment of the season
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2021
Chibuking1402:

Wow that's great...
I'm from umuorabem Aboji village Oba
Nice to meet you here
Compliment of the season
I wish you the best of the season brother
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by InoGetJoy: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
MartinsD12:

All these poor journalism is the reason nairaland is yet to go far globally as a reputable online news outlet , the man is buying palm wine outside his compound , does this op even know what palm wine tapping is , the palm wine tapper should be seen on a palm wine tree tapping it with a waist rope mbe , was expecting to see him on a palm tree , stop poor journalism is too useless and boring
Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahah....guy are you on Free Mode? The video is there for you to see and you're saying something totally out of it
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahah....guy are you on Free Mode? The video is there for you to see and you're saying something totally out of it
I watched the video , was expecting to see the doctor on a tree tapping palmwine because that's why the headline means but it's another person there climbing the tree tapping the Palm wine
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2021
nextstep:

I guess they don't understand what palm wine tapping is , they are joking poor journalism, I clicked that page expecting to see Dr obiora tapping palmwine I saw another person on tap of the tree , if tomorrow they say peter Obi is cooking egusi soup I expect to see him in the kitch cooking the soup and not his house maid
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Eternitymedia88:
He probably did it way back as a teenager.

Last last, make him no fall from there break leg oo.
Dr. Godwin Maduka fall 8 times from a palm tree
Re: Dr. Obiora Okonkwo Tapping Palm Wine (Video) by ekowo: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
He didn't climb the palm tree. Someone else tapped the wine. He was only supervising and drinking the palm wine. Watch the video very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About Computer Village,ikeja,lagos State.(largest I.T Market In Nigeria)pictures / Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others / 5 Reasons Why The Igbo Man Succeeds In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.