Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) (16036 Views)

Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by drinoayo: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2021
Actress Etinosa Idemudia on Saturday shared photos of her daughter as she celebrates her birthday on Christmas day, Igbere TV reports.

The excited mother had on Friday shared photos of herself and her daughter in matching outfits for a photoshoot ahead of her daughter’s birthday.

“OBA !!! @babykris_uwa. In Addy My Little Princess IZODUWA. Tomorrow you turn 1 whole year and I’m bursting with memories and emotions. I love you so much I’m crazy about you omg look at my offspring!! Papa Itohan needs to be praising and buying me goat every day because see princess nauuuuuuu,” she wrote.

Celebrating her daughter today, Etinosa posted photos of her daughter in a Christmas costume on Instagram, expressing love for the little girl as she clocks one on Christmas Day.

“My celebration is double today because on this day 365 days ago I met my best friend. Everyday with you is worth celebrating. Happy birthday my offspring. Happy birthday my daughter. Happy birthday my Princess @babykris_uwa #kris1daful
Merry Christmas y'all �❤️”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3GiBngEE_/?utm_medium=copy_link

10 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Oluromantic: 7:00am On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations. May she live long in good health. I thought is bra and panty picture I will see again when I saw nollywood actress cus that's thier trend. I hope the young girl too won't be trained that way

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Peace081: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Happy birthday n merry Christmas to her

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by God1000(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2021
Happy birthday to this adorable kid, wishing all nairalanders a peaceful Christmas celebration.

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by DanielPat01: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2021
Happy Family in the Christmas spirit. I just hope and pray she brings up this beautiful girl in the way of the Lord.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Curious345: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2021
Joor.. lots of folks here on NL anonymously attaining popularity without a face or monetary gain.

This lady here exposed her body on an instalive chat show hosted by ? UBI Franklin? And yet she is still nationally relevant .

I heard she charges 1m Naira per post on her Instagram handle and there are posts queuing up on her list ..

Me typing here , am cute ,tall, well mannered , and all sorts .

But still not as popular as these (please forgive me with this word ) deviants.

One wonders if stupidity is the only route to success.
Site BRODA SHAAGGI

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Deflames01(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2021
Oluromantic:
Congratulations. May she live long in good health. I thought is bra and panty picture I will see again when I saw nollywood actress cus that's thier trend. I hope the young girl too won't be trained that way

Haba
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2021
Etinosa Where is your Husband?

5 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by money121(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2021
1 year fast fast shocked shocked
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Lattop(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2021
Happy Birthday Jesus Baby
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by jeff1993: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2021
I love the cultural outfit

Please NL family ..... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill .... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year!!!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2021
drinoayo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3GiBngEE_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Where's her father your husband?
Happy birthday kid.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Alaefulu(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Edo babe,dómó

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Passionate888: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2021
This wannabe controversial actress
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by pope191: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2021
Pray her daughter does not emulate her (if she's d real mother). There's really nothing good to write about her.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Heaven's blessings..
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Nice one

Meanwhile

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by lamentor78(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2021
Na backstage during film audition Dem give this one belle
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2021
We pray she doesn't grow up to follow the footsteps of her mom that used the HOLY BIBLE to smoke gbana!

Amen in Jesus name!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2021
Jesus is the *Reason* for the Season!

He is God's *Unspeakable Gift* to you & I!

He came into the world *to save sinners*.

Those who *"receive"* Him become "born of God", *"born again"* "children of God" and have "eternal life".

They get *relocated* from the domain of darkness into the Kingdom of God.

He's *coming back again* sooner than later to *evacuate* His own!

*Are you ready for Him?* Will you go with Him?

Blessed are *those who who put their trust in Him*. They shall never be disappointed!

*Happy celebrations!*

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
undecided

Which kind wahala be this.... The child no get father ni
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Gee64: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Haha!
You like to see things oh.

These ladies don they go nude to get more customers oh.
Oluromantic:
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2021
I done pull am I done pull am mc galaxy live
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by Tobidarker02: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2021
Red only looks good on Christmas
Happy birthday little one
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday On Christmas Day (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Happy birthday to the celebrant..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Naija Celebrities / Rihanna Pictured Kissing Beyonce? / Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.