Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Vvt system control system alfunction - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vvt system control system alfunction (447 Views)

Tokz Toyota Camry Spider 2009 With VVT-I Engine / SOLD.Tokz Toyota Camry "Spider" 2008/09 With Dual VVT-I Engine / Toyota Hilux 2.7 Vvt-i SRX 4x4 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vvt system control system alfunction by Angrygoat: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2021
Pls my scanner showed vvt malfunction system bank control 1. I hear a lil knocking sound close to where the plugs are,when I checked,seems oil has spilled into the cylinder heads. Pls why the solution,lexus IS 350. Since my mechanic loose the plugs nd changed it,it's been showing malfunction system nd suddenly after rev like mad in traffic for like 2mins,the cr stalled nd stared and 6hours later,I hear knocking sound. Why. No smoking engine,no overheating. Just vvt systemmalfunction bank 1.
Re: Vvt system control system alfunction by Angrygoat: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
My mechanic said my engine has knocked. Like how possible is that,how can engine knock and it will still drive,gear still works,i s drove it. He said they will Looe the engine tomorrow and check. Making up my mind to buy either 4matic ml 350 or fj cruiser b4 Friday.
Re: Vvt system control system alfunction by TransZite: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Change the vvt solenoid on the top cylinder. That will solve the problem. Do you live around ojo,igando or ikotun call 07067747585
Re: Vvt system control system alfunction by Angrygoat: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
I actually opened it and cleaned the oil and inserted it back,since then things went left.i go dey drive am like that. The solenoid wey be like lipstick kind of shape,I see am for amazon na 25$
TransZite:
Change the vvt solenoid on the top cylinder. That will solve the problem. Do you live around ojo,igando or ikotun call 07067747585
Re: Vvt system control system alfunction by Angrygoat: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Happened that it was cramshaft got damaged with valves. I replaced,drove for a month and sold off.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Hilux 2021 TRD And SRS For Sale In Bulk / Foreign Used 2016 Toyota Highlander / Reg 08 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale 2.5m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.